Separation

Once, there lived two siblings both of which going to the same camp. One was jaded and he hated the idea of camp all together.  The other, an innocent girl that was shy but extremely sweet.  They watched over each other and held the other close when needed. Suddenly, her brother was forced to go on a trip with their closest friend Jasper. She waited by the forest for her dear brother, picking at leaves and sticks. She looked over and saw a boat returning to camp from regular island, she informed the counselors (since she's too shy to talk to the other campers) and they made everyone gather by the stage and listen to Campbell's story. Being his sister, she was remarkably proud of what she was hearing, but also sympathetic for Jasper seeing as he did get attacked by bears, and fall down a cliff...but she was sorry about the batch that was ripped off of him as her brother got his.  Afterwards Jasper seemed to be upset with camp and hated it, making the girl wish to cheer him up, making the decision of taking him and her brother into the forest.
This is where our story begins

"I don't see this as a very rad idea sis!" Her brother, Davey, spat out suddenly. It was past midnight and the trio of children had been walking for a couple of hours.

"I know Davey but I'm doing this for Jasper!" She said out loud gaining the olive haired boy's attention.

"Why for me? You know I hate camp! This place blows" he said crossing his arms, the girl rolled her eyes and continued forward every once in a while stopping to look around for bears or wolves.

"Woah look!" Davey pointed towards a dark cave.  An eerie voice singing softly In the wind. "You see that?"

Daisy mumbled softly wondering if anyone heard that knowing, danger is ahead.  As they walked towards the cave, they realized it was farther than they thought. So Daisy began speed walking, forcing the others to do the same. She stood in front of the cave as the others heaved and coughed behind her. She looked at the two, getting a nod from each, and then walking in there with them close behind. Davey  was walking when he stepped in some sort of rock causing the cave to shake vigorously. Rocks began falling all around them, they looked back towards where they came in running towards it. Daisy fell over making Jasper run back and force her up dragging her as fast as he could. Davey was freaking out "HURRY!!" He yelled as the entrance began to collapse. Jasper lifted Daisy up bridal style and ran faster.

He threw Daisy at Davey knocking him over.  Then he jumped out just as the entrance was closed for good. "I...i want to go back to camp" Daisy had started crying as Davey rubber her back and Jasper gasped for air.

"Let's wait a bit okay Daisy?" Davey patted his sister's head reassuringly. She hugged him as Jasper finally got his breath back and whispered to him self. "What was that Jasper?"

Jasper huffed and turned towards the two "I knew this was a bad idea!" He shouted, startling the look a-likes. "I shouldn't have come here!" He was mad, they could tell, seeing as his face was going red.

Davey felt his sister flinch so he stood up and pointed at Jasper "Jasper don't say that it's not cool man!" He said sternly "also you're scaring Daisy!" She whimpered as her name was said and she stood up

"I'm happy that she's scared she brought us here in the first place!" The two gasped loudly and Daisy huffed angrily but she didn't say anything...that was when she saw it, a wolf. It was huge and seemed to be already hurt.

She reached towards Davey "uh d-Davey-" he shoved her arm away "not now sis" he then went back to arguing with Jasper. "J-Jasper?" She called for him but she was ignored.

She saw that the wolf was coming closer "wooooolf!" She yelled as it sped up the two boys looked in the direction she was and they bolted with Daisy on their tail. They ran quickly as they could while they approached a cliff that was steep and probably deadly.

The trio looked around quickly as Jasper shouted "Look! It's the camp!" The three of them cheered until Daisy was tackled to the forest floor claws digging into her spine. "DAISY!"

"agh!" She yelled in pain as she elbowed the wolf off of her and got up running towards the boys they reached out towards her, and she to them. The wolf was pissed, so it tackled her and down the cliff they went, she held onto a rock that was coming out of the wall. She reached up towards her brother and Jasper "help me!"

Jasper and David immediately went to work reaching for her. Little did they know that the wolf was right under her. It jumped up and bit her leg, causing her to scream and let go.

"DAISYYYYYY" she heard her name once more as she plummeted down the world being swallowed in an ocean of darkness.

And that's that! Right? It's where the story of the twin sister ends. Well maybe, if this were an alternate dimension where things like that happen to siblings. So stay tuned, who knows when the lost will be found.

Neil shut the book and then looked up "what the fuck did I just read?"