Chapter 20

I open my eyes and turn around to reveal no one. I look around and no one was there. I look at my shoulder in confusion and see that there's water on it. It's going to rain. I look back at the waters and see that the clouds begin to fill with water making them turn grey. The view was absolutely beautiful I was definitely not leaving. Soon after it did start drizzling. I probably should have gone inside but I didn't. Next thing you know it's pouring. I hurry towards the parking lot. As I and running i hear the thunder. No lightning. I make it to my car and hurry and get inside. But I make sure I don't sit on the chair. I'm completely soaked and I needed to sit. So I go in the backseat and sit one of those seats. I do feel pretty nasty right now since I decided not to go inside when it was drizzling. I look around and rummage through the car to see if there's anything I could wear. I find my old gym bag. What are the odds? I unzip it to reveal a big hoddie. Welp better than nothing. I take off my top leaving me in bra and.put on the hoodie. I felt better. But pretty uncomfortable. Since I wearing a hoodie that's dry and pants that are wet. I keep looking in my car and find a spandex Nike shorts. I put em on. I throw my wet clothes in my g bag and go back to the front seat. I'd feel pretty wierd trying to push the pedals with my slides on so I took it off and started pulling out of the parking lot. I then drive on the way to the house.
-2 hours later-
I arrive home after a peaceful night of rain. Even though it's stopped. At least something good came out of today. I get to the door and unlock it. I see nobody. They are most likely upstairs. I walk up to hear voices. So they have to be here. I don't bother to go and see since they thought it was ok to treat me the way they have. They don't even try to put themselves in my shoes. I expected at least one of them to understand but no. I go to my room and shower brush my teeth and go to sleep. Hopefully tommorow brings better than today. Maybe I'm better off not being friends with any of them m I mean they don't even have my back. The only person I got is myself so why do I need anyone else. The only people who understood me are gone. No one's going to be ready for the new me. The me who doesn't care or needs anyone. I  don't want nor need their apologies. My worst and bad side were shown. No one stayed. Doesn't mean I am alone. They don't know the new me I put my pieces back differently.

Tbc. srry for not updating.