Day Dream # 6

Day Dream #6

This entry will explain how I meet the prophet of Truth and how I see the Shipmaster.

(Day Dream Start)

When I dropped out of hyperspace I aimed my star-fighter to land on the Halo ring.

"I'm surprised the Covenant haven't found the ring yet." Cheetor said over the comlink.

"I know that's why we need to hurry." I told Cheetor

When we landed on the ring I jumped out of my star-fighter, Alias and Cheetor were waiting for me.

Cheetor transformed into a Sangheili Elite as Alias transformed into a Stagomorph, The Stagomorph is part Sangheili and part Xenomorph.

I smiled at Alias." Go find a base or a building." I told him.

Alias nodded as he went to find a base. Cheetor and I followed after him.

It only took a few minutes until Alias found a building, so we made it our base.

Once we got used to the base we started to make our Banshee's. Alias finished his Banshee before Cheetor and I because he's faster at building stuff.

" I'm going to scout the perimeter." Alias said as he walked out of the base.

"Okay" I said with a smile.

"Hey, Cheetar what should we name this base?" Cheetor asked as he started to paint his Banshee.

" We should call it Battle Fort Arcus." I said.

"weren't that one of your snow fort names?" Cheetor asked tilting his head.

"Yeah... Until it got destroyed." I said bluntly.

Cheetor sighed then continued to paint his Banshee.

"Let's take a break" I yawned.

"Fine." Cheetor said as he turned on his music.

I started to sing to the music. After a few minutes Cheetor joined in on the singing.

After one hour, I was working on my Banshee when Alias ran into the base.

He was gasping for air." Covenant...Ship..." He kept panting" I saw... a Covenant... Ship land"

"Did you sprint all the way here?" I asked.

"Yeah" Alias gasped.

"Wait, where did the Covenant Ship land?"

"It landed by a human escape pod."

"did they notice you?"

"No"

"Okay, let's go find some Humans" I had a evil look on my face.

"Cheetar your Human... well not at the moment but would you still be able to kill one of your own kind?" Cheetor asked.

"Yeah, i even told Dontae that I hate Humans even though I am a Human."

"Cool" Alias looked at the weapons."Can we go now"

I walked to the weapons,grabbed two energy swords and a shot gun. "Armor lock, armor lock, armor lock,armor lock, where is the armor lock!!!" I grabbed Cheetor's shoulders " where is it!"

Cheetor pointed to the armor lock "Over there"

"Oh" I let go of his shoulders then grabbed the armor lock.

Alias grabbed one energy sword and a rocket launcher. He also grabbed drop shield.

Cheetor grabbed a DMR, SMG, evade, and ammo for his weapons. Cheetor looked at me then grinned. I saw him grab a Chainsaw.