Chapter Nine

The man killed was Mr. Ermond Thame. At first glance you only see him as a normal businessman but agent 13 found out that he was selling prostitute outside the country. Unfortunately that event was not related to the mission thus the information is useless. It was not their mission to meddle with these things. Their mission is to only know if Ieus is a drug lord or not. If he is, then it's also their mission to capture him.

If he really is a drug lord then killing is only a normal thing to him?

These thoughts haunted Glydelle in her sleep.

Two days passed after the incident happened. Glydelle moved to an apartment given by the Organization. She explained to Cecille that she's doing a part time job since it's summer break already. And she needed to stay close to where she’s working thus moving out of the house. She didn't explain further what her work was and when she will be coming back. She only said half truths about her job not because she doesn't trust her but because it was just too dangerous to let her know.

She scheduled an appointment with a psychiatrist for her sister to make sure she will be okay. She honestly thought Cecille was too shocked or maybe was abused by Martha. That, she's not sure of. She even asked their maids about it but they refused to give information. She replaced them, afraid that they're only loyal to Martha. Since only Cecille is living the house, she only hired two maids to do the cooking and cleaning, assisting her for her daily needs for she thinks Cecille is not mentally stable.

Today, she needs to do the focal point of the assignment. Be a secretary and get his schedule, search his files and observe people around him. This could only be done if she will be accepted as a secretary.

Those three months before she agreed to the agents was spent by searching information about Ieus. They only found basics and nothing was suspicious. They even searched his name on the Night Web. A website for illegal marketing and information, still, they found nothing. The name of the major drug source on the web was hidden by a codename 'Venom' and nothing else. Therefore, it is impossible to get evidences of him on the internet.

They also tried to have a proposal to the former secretary to spy on him but the secretary declined. The secretary told Ieus that there were people trying to hire him as a spy. The secretary thought Ieus would praise him for being honest and loyal to him but he ended up getting fired. The agents knew what would happen if the secretary tells Ieus about their proposal that's why they're eagerly contacting Glydelle about their deal.

Ieus is smart. If the secretary did not decline immediately and told Ieus about it, Ieus would use that opportunity to hire his secretary as a double spy but it did not happened. Now that the secretary disageed upon the deal, there's a possibility that the people who wants to hire him would murder him, blackmail him, or something dangerous. Cutting ties with him is the best choice. 

Today is the day of the interview. Viel said that her application paper was sent to the company via email.

"Do I look like 21 years old?" She asked Viel as she reads her information.

"That's the oldest age could be in your look." Viel replied while holding a hanger on her both hands. "This will be your clothes for the day." Formal white blouse with ruffled sleeves hanged on the right while the other was a black plain pencil skirt.

"Oh. I have two experiences from other companies. Is it fine to lie?" Glydelle had doubts while still reading the information.

"Your whole existence is a lie Ms. Cinderella."

Right!

When Glydelle was done studying her 'current' status as an applicant, she readied herself and changed her attire, wore a little make up and she let her blonde wavy hair rest to the side of her shoulder. She looked at the mirror unbelievably. The girl on the reflection was not her but also her at the same time. The blouse hugged her torso enough to show her shape and the skirt highlighted her hips and butt where she's rich of.