Chapter thirteen

Nervousness again crawled to her chest. She was so perturbed that her hands became dithery. She did what Ieus told them. She made sure her head would never reach a bullet.

"V.. help." She whispered on her earpiece.

"Relax Triple Seven. I'm tracking your location and now looking for a perfect place to scape." It was Jei's voice that somehow calmed her down. "Tell the driver to go to Arthur's Bridge."

"Go to Arthur's Bridge!" Cinderella said to the driver. The driver glanced at her but also nodded. He glance at the nearing white car on the back.

"Yes! let's jumped there." The driver said.

Jump?!

Cinderella was anxious hearing that. Arthur's bridge is a bridge for Arthur's river. The river was huge and it was deep. The good news is, the currency of the water isn't deadly.

"Behind you!" Ieus said to her. She was looking at the driver thus she didn't notice a motorbike beside them. At the time she looked on the window, she saw a gun pointed at her by the motorbike's driver. She immediately duck to avoid a bullet but as she ducked, their driver was the one who got shot straight to his head.

"Shit!" Cinderella shouted in horror. Her heart again pound rapidly. She heard Ieus cursed again.

The driver was now unconscious and lost control on the steering wheel.

"You drive Triple Seven!" Agent V shouted at her ear. Ieus wants to drive but it's difficult to transfer from the back seat.

She felt pity to the driver but didn't think much about it because of their situation. It was difficult to drive from the passenger's seat thus she tried to sit on the driver's seat. She does not want to disrespect the body but she tried to control the steering wheel while seating on the drivers lap. She pressed the gas and overtaken the motorbike. Ieus immediately transfer to the passenger seat beside her.

"Let me drive." He said to her.

"It's difficult!" She said. There's a dead body where she was seated and not to mention there's a motorbike and white car chasing them with guns.

"Stand up in 3." He said.

How could I stand up?

"1, 2,  "

Ugh whatever!

"3!" Cinderella raised without releasing the gas nor the steering wheel. More like just raising her butt from the driver's lap.

Ieus immediately pulled the unconscious body that was behind her and replaced it with himself. He did it too fast that Cinderella didn't noticed he was already the one maneuvering the car. The driver's body was now on the passenger's seat and she's now seating on Ieus' lap.

The hell?

They heard another gunshot. They both ducked making Ieus face touched her neck.

She blushed.

She wants to get off but how? She was locked between Ieus' arm controlling the steering wheel.

Ieus looked at the side mirror and saw the bike nearing them again. He overtook a van and placed his BMW in front of the said vehicle reducing his speed a little waiting for the bike to overtake him. When the bike was beside them, he pulled the steering to it's direction with enough ferocity to make the car crash with the bike.

Cinderella released a short squeal from the sudden impact. Her heart still beats rapidly from nervousness. The motorbike's driver lost control and tumbled to the ground along with the bike. Glydelle even saw the spark when the bike clashed with the road's cement. The white Montero just efforlessly dodged the motorbike and it's driver as it went faster to get nearer on Ieus' car.