Chapter Eleven

Glydelle woke up the next morning feeling the inside of her body like burning up because of fatigue. Her muscles are still aching in pain from the yesterdays test. She forced herself to move before Viel would make her to. Viel is very noisy when angry so might as well be obedient. She did her morning rituals as fast as a turtle thus when Viel came to check on her, she still recieve scolding for being slow.

I am in fucking pain bitch!

"Wear this." Viel showed her a pair of black wet look sandals with pointed heels.

"I have sore legs!  Do you wanna kill me?!"

"Stop being over so dramatic and put these on."

"Hell no!"

"What you would you wear then? Flats?! You're a secretary of a big company for Pete's sake!"

Glydelle stares at it for seconds. She doesn't wanna look unfashionable. It's embarrassing to wear other footwear than heels if it will be paired with black high waist square pants and white backless top with lace tied behind her neck and a corporal coat just hanging on her shoulders.

"Fine." She said.

Agent Jei got arrived at her house to check her.

"I thought Mr. Montelegre's sister is conservative? Why'd you let her wear sexy clothes agent V?" That's what he said after seeing Glydelle.

"It's summer! Who would wear long sleeves these days? She has a coat covering her back and arms if it's cold in her workplace! The angelic features could still be seen in her white top and her personality if she acts to." Agent V replied with clear irritation.

"Chill. I'm not gonna kill you." Agent Jei said calmly.

Glydelle laughed at V's reaction. "I like her fashion sense though."

Glydelle drove her simple second hand car borrowed from the Agency. They wouldn't let her use her car for it would reveal her identity. Nervousness and excitement were mixed in her heart. It's her first job in her 18 years of existence!

"Good morning miss Alexeev!" The familiar korean man greeted her as she entered the top floor. It is the CEO's floor.

"Are you Mr. Kim Jung Lee?" She asked while walking slowly from the elevator. She tried hard not to wince in pain.

"Uh, yes. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner." He smiled charmingly making his eyes narrower.

"This will be your place." He pointed a counter in front of the elevator. "You will receive guests and gifts for Mr. Montelegre. See to it that every guests has an appointment. You will also receive calls and if Mr. Montelegre allows, you will redirect the call to him." He teaches her of how to redirect a call and everything related to her job.

"No one is allowed to enter Mr. Montelegre's office without his consent. He's very strict on this. He likes black coffee with three teaspoon of sugar. He likes it bittersweet. Also remind him everyday of his schedule."  The man continued to remind her and inform her of the things she should do while she was busy typing everything to her tablet. Agent Thirteen created a unique feature of an app installed in the tablet. She will put all the schedules and notes for Mr. Montelegre then she will just ask the tablet anything related to it either by voice or by type and the tablet will answer her. She also had a black bluetooth earpiece connected to the said gadget and was on her left ear visible to every eyes. While her other tiny skin toned earpiece for work is on her right ear. No one would notice it unless they would peek on her ear closely. She also put her wavy hair on her right shoulder to hide it a little.