Jennifer Bluebell

There were two more days until the Christmas ball. Since I had no date yet I thought it was time for me to make a move on. A few weeks a girl called Annabeth joined the school, she claims that she's daring Percy but I don't believe her. He never talks about her and he's been my best friend for three years. Percy is the guy I love and the one that I wanna dance with.
I entered the classroom only to see Percy talking to Annabeth. I saw my chance and went over there to talk to them.
"Hey Percy, would you like to introduce me?" I asked.
"You know me, I'm Annabeth, I moved here a few weeks ago, you're Jennifer right?" She replied in a voice that made me want to punch her in the face.

"I didn't ask you." I said in my mind and was trying to keep it in.
"So are you guys are dating or something?" I asked knowing I would be pleased with the reply.

"Yeah, we've dating for almost 2 years now." Percy replied. I was happy he replied instead of her but I didn't really like the reply.

The rest of the class I had to put up with Percy and Annabeth whispering to each other and giggling afterwards. Ugh! It made me wanna rip her head off and burn it.

The next day

Only one more day till the dance, tonight I was going to get Percy to dump the dumb blonde and go for me. But how?

"Hey Annabeth, can I ask you a question about Percy?" I asked her.
"Sure, what's up?" She replied.
"Well, umm so why do you like Percy, is it because of his looks or his six pack?" I asked. But I didn't let her reply because I ran off.

"Percy you'll never believe what I just found out." I said with an evil grin on my face.
"What?" He asked.
"Well, I was talking to Annabeth and she said she's only dating you because you have a six pack." I said but I wasn't sure if he believed me or not.

"Oh, well I'm glad she noticed." He replied and with that he left.
"Wait wait, you're not annoyed or mad that that's the reason she likes you?" I said.
"Well, not really I'm sure there's other things she likes about me." He answered
"No, she said that was the only thing, but I think you're a great dancer, you look great in a tuxedo and your personality is astonishing and so interesting." I started rambling about the things I loved about him.

"Hey Percy, there are you it need to ask you something, oh hi Jennifer, why did you run off like that? I was going to tell you why I liked Percy but you just left, and I love that he has a six pack and everything but it's not the only reason." Annabeth said.
Dammit Annabeth why did she have to ruin everything for me.

"Oh is that so?" Percy asked. "DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD BREAK UP WITH THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD SO I COULD GET TOGETHER WITH YOU?"
"Oh come on Percy dump the dumb blonde and get together with me, we could be so good together, every night I would give you a treat." I said. Who couldn't refuse that?

"NO, ARE YOU CRAZY, I WILL NWVER BREAK UP WITH ANNABETH SHE IS THE MOST FABULOUS GIRL EVER AND"

He got cut off by Annabeth, she kissed him on the lips and they walked off hand in hand.