Deceive ch 34

"Deceive ch 34"
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Dr Hayward."Stuart needs to stay one more day "Oh,Is he okay "Yes I just want to make sure his okay"Alright "You can see him"Thanks for everything "You're Welcome "

Alexis/Julian-Ava and Julian were talking,'so you and AJ are married "Yes,I have more news"What"I'm pregnant "Oh,That's great"Thanks,So did you kill Olivia "No I didn't but I know who did"Who"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was holding Tracy."You look like you're grandmother "As Alan came into the room."Hopefully she wouldn't be like Tracy "Tracy had some good things like family loyalty "Yes that's true my sister Love this Family "Yes she did"Where Edward "His sleeping,Alan Are you okay about Monica "Yes,My wife a fighter "Yes she is"

At Jeff -Bobbie was getting dressed when she saw an earring on the floor and picked it up. It was a "H" "Heather Webber "Bobbie said to herself.

At Lila Hotel-Genevieve was on her computer checking her email when someone sent her an email about a story she sure did.

At Jax office-Jax was on the phone."Just take care of it! Jax was upset went he hang up the phone as Josslyn came in."Daddy ,Are you okay"A deal went bad that's all"

Copyright by Skye's the limit