chapter 5

We went back home later on,and me mam and Emily had a conversation about the house,we all felt that safe there. Peter and mam went there after us,just so Peter could see the house. We all really liked the house. Mam had a serious conversation later that night with dad while us children was in bed.

 I couldn't get to sleep that night,i was just lying there in bed. I could hear their conversation from where i was. Dad said 

"I can't understand why you and the kids want to leave" 

 And that confused me a lot,it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing to us. 

 Couple of weeks after that, we started packing and took boxes of clothes and pictures,toys and all sorts down to Nanny and Bampy's house,they took care of our stuff until we was ready to move. Dad was aware that we was positively moving. 

 I was really excited and looking forward to moving.  Starting a fresh new life in a new home.   I was really nervous at the same time,to be able to be safe and feel safe,but not knowing what was going to happen when we move.  It was quite a scary thought of everything going wrong.

 I was just trying to focus on the main thought of moving, for me,mam,Peter and Emily being happy and safe.