{Heartfelt}(7)

Today was the day, The day Kaminari Denki first year would confess his love and admiration for the boy who saved him and made his life better Hitoshi Shinsou. He awaited by the bridge looking at the sakura petals falling the blonde pulling on his shirt nervous yet excited... A few foot steps that's all it took he turned stunned by the boy before him "Hey Denks... What did you want to say?" He gulped and walked towards him embracing the taller male "this is hard to say so uhmm..." He blushed and looked at him "Shinsou i want to say something important" The purple haired boy smiled "Sure what is it...?"

The blonde blushed as he stammered "well I'm really thankful for you and uhm, I never realised how important you became to me...untill now- oh god i know im rambling right now but- i just cant help it" he looked up at Shinsou who was also blushing Denki walked closer and got red "I-I like you Shinsou... Like a LOT! S-so could we g-go out s-sometime...?" The boy smiled as he reached grabbing Denki's hands "You really are an idiot huh Denks? I like you too... I've wanted to tell you that so much, I want to ask you something too..." Shinsou pulled the blonde into a hug as they embrace a light blush on their faces "w-what is it Shin?" He chuckled and looked at the boy "Do you...wanna be my boyfriend?" Denki smiled "YES!yes you big tired dummy!" They embraced again.

Shinsou put his thumb on Denki's bottom lip bringing their faces closer together they smiled and held hands as they walked off to the city laughing away and going out to eat, Everything would be great for them they smiled and laughed Denki went to Shinsou's house to sleep he hadn't forgotten about his parents... They would go to court due to this Denki was most likely to be fostered or adopted it was very likely that they would lose custody of him which he was happy of, due to the abuse he was to show in the trial which he was more than happy to.

The court date was to happen very soon. Sooner than expected a lot of things happened that made for once Denki's life went HIS way as he sat in the courtroom Shinsou,Aizawa-Sensei and an attorney by his side. The blonde's parents on the other side of the room his mother wiped her tears and mumbled something soon the judge began to speak
"Dokusari Kaminari and Sanda Kaminari you are being charged with child abuse, neglect, mental and physical abuse, aswell as assault..." The judge carried on his words serious " Dokusari sir, you have partaken in the previous stated and the following which is, drunk driving, and the raping of Denki Kaminari aswell as other young women without your wife's knowledge..." The light from the man's eyes faded as his wife sobbed and began to ask "why!? Why would you do this to ME!?" They began to argue. The hammer being smashed"And that's not all, You both are being charged for the murder of Tamashi Kaminari!" The judge's loud voice echoed. "now what do you say about this Mr and Mrs Kaminari?"

With hesitation the attorney knew that the case couldn't be backed up easily, "my client has stated that his son was and i quote "Making stuff up and just making it seem like he was a victim" and his wife doesn't remember hitting him with a wine bottle" soon enough the attorney on Denki's side spoke up "I shall present my evidence," a small projector began to display the images that Denki had taken of the bruises scars and as well as recordings that he took of them... All the pain he was forced to endure

The trial had come to an end their parents getting 10 to 40 years in prison for what they done... Denki's father becoming a registered sex-offender and for illegal drug usage... Who would have thought that his life would be this difficult he had been clinging to Shinsou after the trial with a mixture of feelings... They stared at each other embracing like they always did "Say... Could we maybe go to a café? Maybe to celebrate a bit?" Shinsou asked gently Denki giving a slight nod as they walked off holding hands...both with a smile and gentle blush sharing everything they could for as long as they could... Denki was free and Shinsou helped him out, all because of a jump. A jump that Denki was saved from leaving both of them amazed at how they met.

"Today is the day!" Denki smiled holding onto a box "our first year together" he smiled as he walked out the dorm longue seeing Shinsou outside holding flowers and a small box they greeted each other and gave their presents Shinsou holding the boy closer "heya dummy i wanna ask you something" denki blushed looking up at him "hit me with it" Shinsou ruffled his hair "we've been here for a whole year, so i wanna give you something" he pulled out a ring and put it on denki "is t-that?" He nodded "its a promise ring... Lets live together our whole life, and lets become hero's together how's that sound?" Denki hugged him tightly "i wouldn't want it any other way, brain washer!" He teased

They laughed and smiled the whole time being young teens in blinded love and tried as hard as they could to be happy... The past is the past and is only a mile stone it might suck at first, but you'll get trough and you will use it to be stronger...

Hello! Im so glad you have read this i have a question would you guys be interested in bonus stuff to maybe display ships?
I know weird but still! I hope you guys are enjoying so far it make me happy! Anyway see you soon!
-Author