Tamashi Kaminari (Bonus)

Hello! Thank you for your support! In this chapter/Bonus i will explain who Tamashi Kaminari is and a bit about His parents keep in mind this is not actually from the anime or manga. Due to his family not being mentioned in the show itself...

Tamashi P.O.V. 🖤💌💌💌🖤

This relationship couldn't be worse, Sanda Kaminari,My own sister had always hated me I was the youngest out of us two. She resented me because I got "Spoiled" by our family, I always treated her with nothing but respect but she always used me in the end. Things never got better not even after she got a boyfriend Dokusari Kunoaki, He was entitled right off the bat but I had no choice but to act nice. This relationship was too much even for Sanda she never wanted to admit it and she never cared for a loving husband all she wanted was someone who would get really high income, and well she only wanted to be able to smoke and drink her life away without working a day in her life. Then came Denki their son, they acted as a happy and loving family for five years, When i met the boy he was happy as could be. He had always held onto his mother but when he saw me, he was attached to me. If only I had managed to see him all grown up, that would of been my dying wish in the end.

As he grew attached to me the more his mother hated me, He never knew of his attachment to me which is a shame. I was awoken one night by the crying of someone in the house, It was Sanda as i looked into the room she was crying on the floor he face all bloody. She was being abused even after the pain and the fact of neglect, she never once left his side. She might have been mean and a bitch, she still forced herself to love him out of fear that she could potentially die because of it. Sanda began to drink and smoke more and with that she cared less about her own son, After all i saw i couldn't take it... I wanted to free her from this horrible man. I confronted him about it all i got from it was cuts and a slit to the wrist, It all faded I was suicidal and tried to do anything I could. Ending up in the hospital several times, It all felt like a damn curse. Shit it WAS a curse leaving the house to see my older sister fucking suffer...

🖤💌💌💌🖤

The crack of dawn was all the Black haired male saw, he stood up as always and got changed as he walked to the dreadful house his sister was living in. Once he arrived he looked at the door which was wide open, he walked inside looking around seeing no one. This was too weird, did someone break in? Did they leave and forget to lock the door? He walked down to the basement seeing a dim light and hearing mumbles... "Sanda? D-Dokusari? Anyone ho-" T H U D
"Shut up! We don't want him to wa- oh he's awake..." A female voice spoke up "Hi Tamashi, you're awake im glad you showed up to witness this" Tamashi looked at them confused before looking down, he was completely tied down and he looked back up "Let me go! What the fuck!?" Sanda smiled her pale face and blonde hair tied up. "I really am sorry Tamashi it's just, I can't have you in the way..." He shook his head "What are you talking about!? I've done nothing to hurt you! So stop whining like a bitch!!" She scoffed and grabbed a knife putting it to his cheek "You should have died a long time ago"

"Stop coming back Tamashi im doing this for the both of us! Cant you see? You keep getting in the way! So what better way to get rid of you than to kill you" Tamashi gulped as he stared at the woman, was this really his sister? So be it he had already given up on life, dying in the hands of his own sibling would feel as a punishment for not being able to save her from this life. THUD THUD "AAAH! STOP IT!" She looked down at her now dead brother before hearing "M-mommy? What are you doing...?" He eyes widened as she saw her son, she began to see the resemblance between her son and her brother. "T-Tamashi? You're not dead?" The little boy backed up "Mommy? What are you talking about? M-mommy!?" She slapped the boy and gripped his hair "Don't come to HAUNT ME! you're nothing YOU ARE NOTHING! I hate you! DOKUSARI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! I FUCKING DID IT OKAY!" She let go of her son as he fell on the ground. She sighed as she walked up the stairs her son following behind scared out of his mind...