10

Angelinas POV...
I woke up to the sound of giggling. I got up from the couch and went to see where it was coming from. I walked in the kitchen to see Jahseh cooking while some curly headed female sat on my counter.

"Oh hey Angie! This is geneva." He said smiling.

"Hi I'm geneva!" She said all fake.

I just met her and I already hate her existence.

"Yeah he just said that." I said grabbing two water bottles. "Ski!" I yelled as I opened one bottle.

The girl looked at Jahseh and then Jahseh looked at me.

"Yo!" Ski yelled back.

"Aye onfroy just so y'all know... there's seats for a reason and I hope you clean that counter." I said walking away.

I walked up the stairs to ski's room. I knocked and he pulled me in.

"Woah!" I said stumbling in.

He peeked out the door then locked it shut.

"I hate that chick!" He said sitting back on the bed.

"I don't like her either!" I said as we both bursted with laughter. "Hi I'm geneva!" I said mocking her.

Ski watched me and continued to laugh. I calmed down and tossed him the other water bottle.

"Thanks!" He said continuing to watch tv.

*ping*

I looked at my phone and seen a text from Bobby.

Bobby boy☺️🖤: Can we hang out pleaseeee? I'm boredddd🥺

Me: can we hang out with ski too?

Bobby boy☺️🖤: psh I don't mind at all

"Aye you wanna hang with me and Bobby?" I asked looking at ski.

"Hell yeah! He's cool and I don't wanna be having to talk to jah and guava girl over there." He said laughing.

Me: ok come over whenever🤷🏽‍♀️

Bobby boy☺️🖤: I'm speeding over!

Read

"Aye I say we make Jahseh feel left out! I mean he is ignoring us to hang out with some toxic female!" Ski said as he yelled the toxic part louder.

"What do you mean toxic?" I asked confused.

"Her and jah dated for a while but she started tripping on him and being really clingy which isn't bad but she controlled him." He said.

"And he's still with her?!" I said.

"I guess they're back together? You never know with those two." He shrugged.

"Ight then I'm down with your plan!" I smiled.

Just then we heard the door bell. We looked at each other and grinned. We ran down the stairs and towards the door.

"Heyyy bobbb!" Ski yelled extra loud.

"Was sup bro!" Bobby said as they bro hugged. "Hey cutie." He said as he hugged me.

I blushed and hugged him back. We walked in and me and ski made sure to pass the kitchen with Bobby with us.

"So what's the plans?" Ski asked as we all sat in the living room.

"Aye I say we go buy a whole bunch of snacks, nerf guns, more snacks and pool stuff." Bobby said smiling.

"Yes!" I said excited.

"I'm down! Aye you should spend the night tho! No gay stuff but I'd be down for that." Ski said.

They both looked at me for conformation.

"Sure!" I shrugged.

"Yesssss!" Bobby said.