21

Jahsehs POV...
I entered the party with Taylor holding my hand. I wouldn't say I'm in love because well I could get CHEATED on again. Man I lost my girl and my vro but what ever I don't need that and I don't ever wanna see them.

"Oo I like her outfit!" Taylor said.

I turned and seen a girl but she was turned around walking with a guy through the crowd. I looked closely and seen that was ski with some girl. I walked with Taylor towards ski while keeping my distance. They walked over to a table where trippie redd was. Ski whispered something in his ear and then trippie got a mad expression on his face. The girl then sat on his lap.

"Angie!" I said kinda loud.

"Why are you staring at her so much?!" Taylor said annoyed.

Just then Angie and me made eye contact. She looked so beautiful and she seemed so much more happy. Why is she with trippie and still hanging with ski? She cheated on me with ski and trippie doesn't know?

Angies POV...
"Man he's looking over here!" Ski said mad.

Trippie looked at jah with a devilish look and then wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked away from jahsehs direction. He had a girl with him who I'm assuming is Taylor. He also had people with him. Jahseh seen what trippie did and rolled his eyes. He does look good tho but no I'm not one of those chicks that gets hurt and automatically takes the guy back.

"Do you want a drink babe?" I asked trippie.

"Yeah sure but we aren't drinking remember?" He said concerned.

"I'll get us cokes!" I said standing up.

He kissed me and let me go.

"Want me to go with you?" Ski said.

"If I'm not back in like 5 or 15 mins then go get me." I said smiling.

"Ight coo." Ski said sitting next to trippie.

I nodded and made my way over to the bar area.

"ANGIE!" Yelled a familiar voice.

I turned around and seen diego! Aka lil xan.

"OMG heyyyy!" I said hugging him.

"It's been so long!" He said hugging back.

"It really has! How've you been?" I ask.

"I've been good just wanted to say hi but I gotta go so message me on insta tho!" He said before walking away.

I smiled and looked at the bartender.

"Two cokes please." I said to the guy.

"Coming up." He said walking away.

I nodded and looked down at the counter.

"You cheating on trippie too?" A voice said.

Jahseh.

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Psh you belong to the streets." He said.

I turned around and slapped him.

"I never cheated on you! I had something in my damn eye and ski checked it out! I even have a damn video to prove it! You're the one that abandoned us and moved on quick and didn't even bother to see how we were doing! So NO you belong to the street!" I yelled.

He looked at me with a dumb look.

"Don't you ever slap me-"

"We gotta problem here?" Trippie said looking Jahseh up and down.

Trippie stood kinda in front of me. I gripped his arm and looked at Jahseh.

Ski then came and stood next to trippie.

"Well maybe if your tramp didn't slap me we wouldn't have one." He said looking at me.

"Mm let me see vro... you tried to tell her she cheated on you? You're mad dumb! Everyone seen the video of what actually happened. You're a joke bro and if you ever yell at her or threaten her again.. you're gonna be 6 feet in the ground." Trippie said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I turned back and seen Jahseh looking dumb founded. He looked sad and I kinda felt bad but at the same time I didn't.

"You good sis?" Ski asked.

"Let's just get home vro." I said to both of them.

"Yeah I agree." Trippie said.

I rested my head on trippies shoulder as he held me.

At the house...

"Don't cry mah!" Trippie said holding me to his chest.

"I didn't cheat! I loved him!" I cried.

"I know you did ang. But look at me." He said grabbing my face. "He doesn't deserve you! You're worth more than that!" He smiled.

His smile put a smile on my face. I wiped my tears and kissed him.

"That why I wanna make it official!" He said. "I mean we've been low key dating for a year and a half now but not officially.. so will you be my official girlfriend?" He asked.

"YES!" I said jumping on him to hug him.

We hugged and then he went on his insta and posted me!!

@trippie_red:  This right here is my girl😤 She is and has been for a while now so back off🥰😍Tagged: @Angieee</3Comments disabled

Tagged: @Angieee</3
Comments disabled.

"You're so cute!" I said smiling.

"Imma go shower. I love you." He said standing at the door.

"I love you too!" I said as he smiled and walked away.

I looked through my camera roll and decided to post him too.

@angieee </3: this man has my whole heart. Saved me when I needed it and stuck by me when rumors hit. Back off females😋🖤
Tagged: @trippie_redd
Comments:
@user1: YESSSSS! My dream couple!

@user23: man he deserves better

@random1: Cheater!

@trippie_redd: Always here for you and I love you💙 plus ain't want no other female😌

@xxxtentacion: I'm sorry.

@random44: ^ Nope get your dumb self outa her!!! She's happy.