"Cuddle Closer"

•𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃•

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!

It was  3:39 am. I couldn't sleep. I just woke up randomly and now here I am, eyes wide open in the dark with my 6 foot boyfriend cuddling my 5'7 frame.

I yawned and tried my best to get out of James's grip but he just wouldn't budge.

I sighed and eventually I wriggled out of his arms, quietly I made my way to the door trying not to wake my boyfriend up from his slumber.

Slowly and quietly I walked downstairs, flashlight in hand and turned on the living room lights.

I yawned and went to the Kitchen as quietly as possible. You know that moment when its like 3 am and everyone is asleep and you #wanna make popcorn and the microwave goes off?

That was me right now.

Trying my best to keep quiet while making popcorn. Jamie was asleep and he looked so cute I just couldn't wake him up.

I smiled. Me and James had been together for a few months now, he was the best.

I would come home from work and he would already be making dinner. Although he wasn't that good of a cook-no shade though, I'm not very good either.

Then I was snapped from my thoughts from the microwave going off. Fuck. James is a heavy sleeper anyway so it should be fine.

I turned off the lights and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Lowering the volume, I got comfortable and began eating.

That's when I heard footsteps from the stairs.

I turned around to see a tired James standing in the stairway.

"Babe? What are you doing up?" He rubbed his eyes like a little kid telling his mother he had a nightmare.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came down here to pass some time. I didn't wanna wake you."

He came and sat next to me and signaled for me to cuddle in close.

He started to play with my hair.

"I'm sorry I woke you."

He looked down at me and smiled, he spoke with a groggy tone.

"Oh honey, you didn't wake me, I woke up because I needed to take a piss and noticed you weren't next to me in bed, so I came down here and there you were, sitting on the couch looking adorable as always."

I giggled at the "take a piss" part, he always knows how to make me laugh.

I cuddled closer and I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! ♡︎