25: The Note

I'm dedicating the chapter to three very beautiful persons.
1. WinterLafae (my love for you is boundless! #DestinedToHappen lol)
2. KimNamjoonfun (you're mood every single second of the day and I wuv you!)
3. heyheyyhey2 (you can finally find out what's up with the mysterious note, I hope you enjoy!)

 heyheyyhey2 (you can finally find out what's up with the mysterious note, I hope you enjoy!)

Chapter 25 - The Note.

Oliver

My head hurts.

I tried to roll over to my side.

Okay, my head hurts so bad.

What was wrong with me? I was pretty sure I wasn't dead, at least not yet, I could still think and feel the things around me.

Squeezing my eyes shut to get it clear and flex my face muscles, I felt pain realistically all over my face. My forehead most especially. It felt like I hit it on every hard surface there was.

Successfully rolling over to lay on my back with my eyes still closed, I tried to make out where I was. I could feel the familiar comfort of my bed and the lingering scent of chocolate and Khalid's hoodie from my pillows and duvet.

Running my hands along the other side of my bed to count my pillows; if I could feel three then I was in the safety of my room, but instead of feeling pillows I felt something else. The end of my stretched out hand was met by the warmness and smoothness of a person's skin.

I withdrew my hand the second I felt a human being beside me.

Lord please don't forsake me, I'm still your child.

I screamed prayers in my head as I suddenly got hot all over. Nimbly rolling over to my side in other not to wake the person beside me, I could hear very soft snores coming from said human being. My eyes were still closed but I could tell the person wasn't so far away from me, his tepid breath grazed my face and that only made me feel hotter.

For some reason I felt safe. The snores were so soft and pleasing to the ear, it wasn't loud or snotty in anyway. The heat emanating from the person engulfed me with its tender tendrils, soothing me. I made to reach out and feel again but I stopped myself.

Why the hell was I feeling like this? Did I do something I shouldn't have done? I squeezed my entrance once, then twice, no sore feeling. There was no lingering sensation signifying recent activities, so I released a soft sigh of relief.