31: A Tipsy Kiss

I've decided to become a little more interactive with my readers because I really do want to know the lot you! So I'll add a question or two, or a "Can't Stay Tranquil" fact that no one knows about at the beginning of each chapter. You don't have to comment anywhere else if you don't want to, just answer the question and enjoy the rest of the chapter. I'll start with a fact and a question.

Fact: Yadiri was not suppose to exist, but diversity disapproved with me.

Question: What's your zodiac sign?

Answer: I'm a libra, bois!

PLEASE NOTE: before you go ahead to read this chapter I want you to know that I've nothing against smokers. I don't smoke, but I've a few friends who do. Whenever I'm around them while they're smoking, I feel just as high. The things said about smoking in this chapter is just for the purpose of story telling and character opinion, nothing personal.

With all of that said, do enjoy!

Chapter 31 - A Tipsy Kiss.

Oliver

After Kevin took all he needed from his dorm room on campus we took a shuttle bus back to my own off campus dorm. I could tell almost everyone was back without even checking.

We just went straight up to my room, changed off from our matriculation attires, and took a very much needed shower.

"Wow," Kevin stood in the middle of my room, gawking in awe at almost every direction. "You stay here alone? Like all by yourself?" He wondered.

"Yeah, why?" I chuckled, relaxing into my bed.

Kevin had taken a shower before me, I came out just minutes ago only to see him staring around like he still was. 

"Don't you like, get scared or bored maybe?" He turned to me, raising an eyebrow. He was still standing in the middle of my room.

"Scared, never. Bored, sometimes," I chortled and grabbed a chocolate bar from my bedside table. "I'm an only child Kev, so I'm kind of used to these things you just mentioned," I informed him, shaking my head. "Care for some?" I gestured to the pile of chocolates on my table.

"Yeah sure, thank you," he mumbled after a while. Walking to my table, he grabbed a chocolate bar for himself and joined me on my bed. "First of all, this is like an actual home. It doesn't look like a student's flat, honestly speaking," he unwrapped it and started munching.

"You need to see Jessica and Yadiri's room next door then, it's even bigger and better than this one," I stated idly, going for my phone to check the time. 

It was already 8PM. I could tell it was only a matter of minutes now before the party commenced. 

"Wow," he awed again. "Lighthouse you called it?" He asked, lying on my bed with his stomach.