Together

Miles had a great day at school. He aced the test that he didn't study for, which was of course Spanish. It was Friday and the teachers didn't give the students any work for the weekend. Well, that makes every student in this world happy, doesn't it?

Miles walked to his room with Ganke and began packing things to take home. When they finished, both of them bid each other goodbye and wished each other a good weekend. Miles decided to swing to his home. He put on his suit and took off. On his way, he stopped a man from robbing a shop and webbed him up.

Miles saw a young girl who was struggling to get her balloon off a tree. He took the balloon from the tree and gave it to the girl. "Thank you Mr Spider Man" the girl said happily. "Anytime kid" Miles replied. "It's getting pretty dark, do you want me to take you home?" Miles asked. "I would love that" the girl replied as she smiled. Miles smiled at her cute and innocent nature. "Ok, guide the way" Miles began to walk with the girl as she guided him, staying close.

They reached her home. "It was nice meeting you Mr Spider Man" the girl said innocently. "It was nice meeting you too Miss.....?" Miles said, wanting to know her name. "Lena" she said. "Ok Lena, I have to go... See you around" Miles said as he shook the little girl's hand before he took off.

Miles reached home. "Bienvenidos de nuevo Miles!" Rio said as she hugged him and landed lots of kisses all over Miles' face. "Hey Miles, why are you a little late?" Jeff asked with less concern. "Oh, give him a break Jefferson, he came back only now." Rio said. "Nothing dad, just traffic jam" Miles said while his dad just nodded Ok.

After changing out of his school uniform and putting on his T Shirt. Miles relaxed a little bit by drawing on his sketchpad. His sketchpad had loads of different sketches. It included his family and relatives, celebrities and of course his Spider Friends. He was currently drawing them all together in a fighting stance.

His pages flipped due to the fan. He saw the picture of Gwen that he had drawn earlier. The beautiful blue eyes, the smile she did with a tiny gap in the middle, Miles found the gap really cute. He drew the freckles which was hardly visible on her cheek. The drawing was magnificent. Both of them haven't met for quite a while due to their busy schedules. Miles wanted to show Gwen the sketch he did. As he was free on the weekend, he sent a text to Gwen on his device if she was free too.

Suddenly Rio called out "Miles! Come down, the food is ready". "Coming mama!" Miles replied as he began to go to the dining room. "So, Miles what's going on in school?" Jeff asked. "Nothing happened today dad.. just got a A+ in my Spanish test. " Hey that's excellent" Jeff said as he chewed on his meat. "Comes from my side of family" Rio said proudly. Jeff gave her a playful glare. Miles let out a small laugh. "Well, I have finished my food, guys. Good Night mom and dad... I love you" Miles said as he began to make his way towards his room. "Good night Miles,we love you too" Rio said as Miles went off.

Miles fell on his bed and grabbed his headphones. He played his favorite song Sunflower while relaxing on his bed. He was about to close his eyes and sleep but he heard a *swish* and a *thud* sound in his room. Miles stood up to see Gwen in her suit on the floor. He gasped when he saw her unconscious and she had blood on her right arm.

Miles' parents were outside the door as they heard the *thud* sound too. "Is everything ok Miles?" Jeff asked. "Everything's fine dad! I just fell off the bed.... That's all, I'm fine!" Miles said a little nervously. "Oh ok Miles, have a good night's sleep" Rio said as Miles could hear both of them walking away to their room.

Miles placed Gwen on his bed and removed her mask. She had minor cut marks on her face. "Poor thing has gone through a lot today...... or tonight" Miles said quietly. Miles was relieved that the injuries were not serious. He took his first aid kit and applied antiseptic on the cut and bandaged it. Gwen flinched a little but didn't wake up. He applied 2 band aids on Gwen's minor cuts on her face. Seeing Gwen's tired face, he decided not to disturb her.