Vacation After No Humanity

Someone pinned me against the wall and it wasn't Klaus, it scared the crap out of me at first until I saw who it was.

Destiny- TYLER!! OH MY GOD! IVE MISSED YOU!

I then hugged him tightly and then let go slapping him

Destiny- don't scare me like that asshole!

Tyler- OW! I've missed you too.

Klaus- why are you here Tyler.?

I knew Klaus and Tyler have a terrible past with the hybrids and things but I thought they moved on, Klaus gave him the dirtiest look I have ever seen.

Tyler- I came here to see Destiny, is that a problem Klaus?

Destiny- not now Klaus please! I want you to apologize and I want you two to get past your baby drama!

Tyler- I-

Klaus- really!?

Destiny- NOW!

Tyler- gosh Des fine! Sorry.

Klaus- sorry.

Destiny- thank you, Klaus I will meet you in the room in 10 minutes.. I'm going to show Tyler his room for the night.

He nodded as I hugged Tyler again, Tyler has been one of my close friends since I lived in Mystic Falls. I then showed him the room and smiled closing his door and saying goodnight before walking to my room slamming the door catching Klaus off guard he jumped.

Destiny- was that necessary!!

Klaus- Holy shit, could you slam the door any harder luv!

Destiny- Don't "luv" me.

Klaus- what are you so mad about!

Destiny- Tyler! Why were you acting like that! I thought you were over all that baby drama.

Klaus- I am now stop being mad at me I don't like it.

I locked the door and sped up to him pinning him against the wall our bodies touching and our lips only inches apart. He thought he was about to get something I could tell by him going in for a kiss before I turned my head and walked into the bathroom.

Klaus- what the fuck! That's not fair!

Destiny- that sucks luv.

I then started the bath and put bubbles in it then waited for it to fill up before turning it off, Klaus was mad because I rejected his kiss. He was sitting on the counter in the bathroom staring at me as I got undressed and got into the bath.

Destiny- do you want to get in?

Klaus nodded and then I pulled myself up so he could sit down and I could lay down on his body. We laid there in silence for a lot time until he kissed my shoulder and then my neck and I laughed you could tell it was fake.

Destiny- am I broken or flawed..? Do I deserve a stride of worth or am I just another fake fucked up lost cause...?

Klaus- what...?

Destiny- cause I'm so scared and there's no one there to save me from the nightmare that I call myself...

Klaus- luv...

Destiny- I know I am not human but I am scared of myself.. I am a monster..

I started to tear up but I blinked them away and went to a no emotion face now he knew I wasn't joking. I got up and didn't even grab a towel I just walked over to the picture that would not stop staring at me it was Cheyanne and me smiling and laughing at my wedding.. I ripped it off the wall and threw it into our fireplace no emotions in my face as I walked over to the bath where Klaus was and grabbed a towel, and when to get dressed I couldn't be here I needed to go I needed to think and a walk is what I needed.