Family Tree

Phoebe wasn't a normal girl. You see this 14 year old brunette is the daughter of Percy Jackson who is a Demigod. Her mother Annabeth Chase is a Demigoddess which makes Harmony a quarter. The girl was walking back home when someone pushed her over. She fell roughly onto the ground cutting he hand.

It was Makaria's son Hayden.

 "What do you want. Can't someone walk home peacefully?" she said to him dusting herself off. "Having a hard day Phoebs?" He mocked her. "It was going just fine until you showed up," Phoebe snapped. She pushed past him but he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. "I need something from you," Hayden hissed. "I personally think you need a kick in the stomach," she replied trying to pull from his grasp. He chuckled and pointed to her pocket. Phoebe couldn't take it anymore. The necklace was too important to her. She gathered her power then her eyes glowed purple and blue. She look right at Hayden and he returned with a burn in his eye as well. Phoebe stared at him harder until he let go. She ran at the speed of lightning back home, though feeling tired because of all the energy she used up trying to brainwash Hayden. Now, we all love our grandparents right? Well, Phoebe had grandparents that are mostly loving but do occasionally do get angry enough to have the urge to destroy the world. Percy's father was Poseidon the God of the Sea. Annabeth's mother was Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom. Phoebe loved the beach and was an A student at her school. Once she reached her house, she fumbled around for her keys and jammed them in then quickly slammed the door shut. "Honey are you home?" it was Annabeth, her mum. "I'm home mum! Where's dad?" Anna was chopping the carrots. Phoebe put her bag on the counter and sat on the couch. "Oh, he's playing at the arcade with your uncle Grover. I really hope he doesn't brainwash himself...anyway, how was your day?" she said changing the subject. "Well, remember Makaria? Her son Hayden was bullying me. He wanted the necklace again," Phoebe replied. "We need to get that boy's hands off you," Anna said angrily. "Did Melinoe tell you about camp half-blood?" "Yeah, but neither of us will get to go because Mel is full and I'm only a quarter," said Phoebe. "It's okay honey, there are other camps I'm sure," her mother replied. "But it's not the same mum. Camp half-blood was where you and dad met and where you met Aunt Thalia and Uncle Grover. And that's also where Aunt Thalia was turned into a tree!" Phoebe cried. "Phoebs, it'll be okay. I can even ask Mr. D if you and Melinoe could come as a special camper," Anna said supportively. "Okay," Phoebe said. Annabeth gently squeezed her daughter. "Well, get ready for dinner. Your dad's not here tonight so we can hangout," she smiled. Phoebe ran off to get changed. Annabeth picked up the necklace Hayden wanted. The necklace of wisdom. Anna had passed it on to Harmony and it was part of Athena. They had to protect it.