Ch.27

"I need to tell you something and I think it might help where Hyunjin and Jisung are." Felix caught the older boy's attention.

Minho was eager to know where the two of them could be.

"Not to long ago, I over heard Sunmi's and Jisung's conversation after school. She threatened him if you guys don't end things between you two. When I walked in to get Jisung out of there, I don't know of my eyes deceived me but I think I saw Sunmi holding a pocket knife. She obviously hid it from me." Minho nodded his head already knowing what happened that day but continued to listen to Felix.

"Since she is in my class she hasn't been in class. She's been absent since Hyunjin and Jisung have been missing. I don't know if she has something to do with it but I have a bad feeling she might." The older boy mentally cursed himself for not realizing Sunmi could be the reason for them missing.

"Why didn't I think of this sooner?! Knowing her she would do something like this. Damn it!" Minho tighten his fist as he was furious with himself and Sunmi.

"Do you know where to find her?" The shorter nervously asked.

"No..." Minho then took out his phone and dialed her number.

The phone rang but no answer, he called multiple times but still no answer.

"Fuck!"

Minho furiously threw his phone on the couch and raked his hand through his hair in distress.

The older stepped outside needing to calm himself down. Felix watched the older walkout of the room.

"Felix you alright? I heard yelling." Changbin came downstairs and walked up to the younger.

"I'm fine, but Minho is in distress. I told him what I told you earlier and since he knows Sunmi he said she would do something like that.." Changbin noticed the fear and sadness in the younger's eyes.

"W-what if something bad happened to them. Sunmi pulled a knife on him before.. what if she is doing something terrible to them.." Felix began to tear up as he was scared for his friends.

"Everything will be okay, we'll find them. They'll be okay." The older yet shorter pulled Felix into an embracing hug for comfort.

The younger freckled Aussie let a few tears slip as he felt Changbin's warmth comforting him.

As the two were sitting in silence with Changbin comforting the freckled boy Minho's phone goes off.

The two boys looked over at the phone and realized it was Minho's phone that went off. Felix then noticed the notification that turned on his phone. He looked closer to see it was a video from an unknown number to Felix. The cover of the video disturbed Felix when he noticed an unfamiliar man but in the background he noticed a familiar face being held by two other men. His eyes widen when he noticed it was Jisung.

"I'll be right back Binnie!" Felix grabbed Minho's phone and ran outside to Minho.

Minho was still outside setting on the bench thinking how to get his friend and boyfriend back.

"Minho! Your phone! You got a message!" Felix ran up to the older with fear.

The older was concerned but he took the phone from the younger.

He saw the message and noticed what Felix saw. But he knew who the man in front of the camera, it was Jaewon.

He played the video with Felix looking over his shoulder, which he regretted.

It pained Minho to watch the boy he loves getting hurt. It pained him to hear his screams and crying for help. He forced himself to watch the whole video. He finished the video with pure anger, he wanted to murder Jaewon for touching and putting Jisung through so much pain.

"M-Minho? Are we ever going to see them again?" Felix uncontrollably let a few tears slip.

"We will don't worry, I'm going to get them back." Minho tried to comfort the younger boy as tears still slipped from his eyes.

After a few moments he gets a text from Jaewon again. He checked the text and noticed locations.

Jaewon

Come to this place tonight at midnight
and I'll give you back Jisung and
his friend if you take their place.

Deal

"You'll see them soon, I promise." Minho ruffled the younger's hair and bringing him back inside where the freckled boy ran straight into Changbin's arms.

Back at the abandoned warehouse where the two boys were held captive, Hyunjin was in another room being held by two other men with Jaewon.

"Your so called friend is going to die tonight. Actually both of your friends are going to die." Jaewon was cleaning his knifes as he gave a devilish grin.

"You're sick! They are good people why would you want to harm them?!" Hyunjin continued to squirm.

The man with the devilish grin rolled his eyes and made his way to the boy. "Do you think I care if they are good people? Minho put my father in prison! He's going to be sentenced to death! I want my revenge. And your little rat friend got himself into this mess by dating him. Debating if I should kill you too. Maybe I'll keep you for my needs when I'm in the mood. It would be a-shame if your pretty face went to waist."

Hyunjin coldly glared at the sick man in front of him.

"I rather die than be your sex toy!" He kicked Jaewon where the sun doesn't shine causing him to wince at the pain.

"Little shit! I'll break your legs!" Jaewon picked himself up and threw a punch at the boy in front of him.

Sunmi slowly made her way over where the weakened boy who was curled up in a corner.

"Kick me an I'll shoot." She aimed her gun at the boy's head causing him to tremble in fear.

She pushed his legs to lay flat as she crawled onto his lap. He wanted to get her off of him but that would be a death wish nor did he have any strength from all the toture, sleep loss, and hardly eaten anything.

Sunmi gave the a devilish smirk as she made herself comfortable on his lap that disgusted the boy and lifted his chin.

She leaned in until the door opened revealing one of her men. She cursed out for the interruption but Jisung was relieved she got off of him.

"What the hell is it?!" Sunmi stood up.

"Your brother sent Minho directions to our location." The man broke out the news and Jisung's eyes lit up with hope.

"Why did he do that?! I told him the plan and now he is ruining it!" She was furious as her plan wasn't going her way.

"He wants to trick Minho by leading him here thinking the two boys will be set free if he takes their place then he'll kill him and that boy. He wants to keep the other boy in the other room." The man bowed after delivering the news.

"Jaewon can be so annoying! I won't hold back! No one is killing him." She signaled the man to leave. "I'll deal with you later." She turned to the boy in the corner then headed out.

Jisung's eyes that gleamed with hope disappeared knowing that Jaewon was going to kill Minho.

"Please don't hurt Minho." Jisung weakly pulled his legs to his chest and let out a few tears sliding down his once chubby cheeks.
——

A/n:

Idk how I feel about these past chapters. Sorry for all the cringe.

Anyways, hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜