Ch.34

⚠️: this chapter has smut. So ya... y'all gonna need some Jesus Chris.

——

——

The two kiss passionately as they deepened the kiss only separating for glimpses of air.

Jisung wraps his arms around the nape of the older's neck, deepening the kiss more.

Minho grazes his tongue against the younger's soft lips, asking permission. The younger lets Minho in and fights for dominance but looses.

They quietly moan into each other's mouth while Jisung rakes his hands through the older's brown fluffy hair.

Minho pulls away from the deep passionate kiss causing a string of saliva still connecting the two. He slowly leans back in but his lips meet Jisung's neck. The older attacks his neck as he sucks his perfectly colored toned skin that will soon bruise into hickeys.

The older makes his way down the smaller's neck and finds the sweet spot that drove Jisung crazy. The smaller moaned louder which was music to Minho's ears.

Minho then makes his way back to the smaller's lips, leaving behind wet trails of kisses. Once their lips come back into contact they deepen their kiss, missing the separation of their lips.

Jisung was desperately wanting the older to do more to him, he began moving his hips beneath the older which caught his attention.

The older pulled away from the kiss as he sat up with a smirk on display.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make you feel good tonight." Minho whispered into the smaller's ear and began to slowly grind on the smaller.

Jisung threw his head back and bit down on his lip as the older slowly grinds on his member. He hated how Minho was teasing him.

Minho continues to grind and begins to take off his own jacket then his shirt. He was now grinding faster as he was loving the feeling. Jisung's member was now hard from the older swaying his hips. Minho takes the hem of Jisung's shirt and begins to slip it over his head until he was stopped by Jisung.

"What's wrong baby?" Minho noticed the sad look in his boyfriend's eyes.

"I-I..." Jisung gulped nervously as he avoided the older's gaze.

Minho gently brushed his boyfriend's silver hair with his hand, trying to calm down the smaller.

"I-I'm still insecure about my body a-and I hate my scar." Jisung bit down on his lip as he was scared he ruined the moment but he couldn't help but feel insecure about his newly scar on his stomach.