Chapter 2

Yo whats up people? Haha okok you may read the story now . Love you guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Soo Hoo POV

Once Soo Jung and I reach our house, we were greated by umma. I was so sleepy because of the time difference. Instead of unpacking I went back to sleep.

●Few Hours Later●

I was awake by the bright sunlight. Who the hell open the blinds?? I took my towel and headed to the bathroom. I shouted when i look into the mirror. Marker marks were everywhere on my face. This must be hyungs job.

"HYUNG!"  I shouted.

I ran downstairs looking mad as ever.

When i reach down the stairs everyone broke into laughter. I took a cushion nearby and threw it to Tae Ik hyung face. His expression was price. I glared at them then went back up the stairs.

"Oppa meet you at the swimming pool!" Soo Jung shouted .

I nodded my head. I went into the bathroom and clean my face using makeup remover. The marker marks arent easy to remove. Those idiotic hyungs . Instead of showering i went to the swimming pool there i saw everyone playing in the water. I walk towards everyone. They all turn to look at me. Suddenly someone jump onto my back luckily i got my balance.

"Aigoo uri dongsaeng have grown up so much. Look at this muscles. Fuhh " Choi Young hyung said pinching my right cheek.

I sigh. These people are very hard to handle. I cant even imagine how umma took care of them. Hyung jump of my back and dive into the pool. I put down my towel to the side and dive into the pool. So far my day in Korea was going fine..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My lovely readers, how was it? I hope its good. Sorry for any spelling or grammar error. Well I will update again soon

but i will be abit slow so yeah hehe

Nurulxx