Chapter 1

Enjoy :)

················································································

Kim Soo Jung POV

"Who are you?" both of us shouted at each other. Suddenly heavy footstep was heard. Mom sprinyed into kitchen. "Mom who is this guy?" i said at the same the same time the guy say "Aunty who is this girl?" He look at me shock after hearing what i said. "Omg,  i thought there was a robber. Soo Jung dont you remember who is he? He is your cousin, the one that always visit us when you were little." What?! Could it be, Yoon Jae? No, he was so chubby when i last saw him. "Soo Jung? You look so different now. Yes its me Yoon Jae. I lose some weight silly." He snap me out of my thought. "OMG! YOON JAE-NIM!  YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT NOW! YOU'RE SMEXY!" I shouted running to hug him and waking the whole house up. Maybe that whole neighbourhood. Yoon Jae chuckle and hug me back. Loud footstep came from the stairs. Everybody came down with something in their hand. Eun-Soo with a hanger, Tea-ik came with a feathery fan, Man-ok came with a pillow and Choi Young came down also with a feathery fan. "Umma what happen" They shouted worriedly. When the say me they ran towards me pulling me into a bone crashing huge. " Dongsaeng we miss you!" They shouted in sync. They release  me.  " Tae-iknim, Choi Young-nim. Were you trying to kill me with pink feathery fan?" I smirk looking at the fan they are holding. The rest burst into laughter.The both of them glared at me. " I love you too oppas! " I smile sweetly at them. We talk and joke around for awhile when suddenly Choi Yong oppa ask me where was Soo Hoo. " He is in his room i think. " Suddenly Choi Young oppa smirk. Knowing what he was thinking.  All of us went to Soo Hoo room with white board markers. Sneakily we circled around Soo Hoo's bed. I took off the marker's cap and draw a line on his upper eyelid and coloured his lip. Man-ok draw a 'Idiot' word on his forehead. Choi Young drew heart shapes.on his right cheek and Tae-ik drew butterfly on his left cheek. Eun-Soo drew 'I <3 Suzy' on his chin. He is a huge fan of Suzy from Miss A.  Yoon Jae drew mustache on his Soo Hoo's face.  Once we are sastified with our 'drawing' we ran out of the room slamming the door LOUDLY. Soo Hoo won't wake up. All of us walk down to the kitchen and continued eating our breakfast. "Oppas, unnies can we go swimming?" I ask with puppy eyes. Their eyes widen. Let me tell you guys something about me. When I go swimming, it will take four hours. Sometimes my oppa had to pull me out of the pool. What I LOVE SWIMMING. You can't do anything about that. "Pleaseeeeeeeee." I say dragging the 'e' and pouting.  They can't say no to this face. Giving up. They agreed! Suddenly somebody shouted. "Hyung !" That must be Soo Hoo-nim.  He always thinks that the oppas pranking him because he think I'm so innocent. He calls me goody goody. Hehe actually its kinda good that he think about me like that.

················································································
umma --> mother
dongsaeng --> somebody younger than you
hyung  --> a boy calling a boy older than him

Is it short? Hope you enjoyed it!

Nurulxx