Smile (Korean Love Story)

Enjoy my new story!

···············································································

Kim Soo Jung POV

Once i step out of the cab i could feel the cool breeze of Korea. The driver pulled all my suitcase(s) to the front door. I apologies and thank him. Oh how rude of me not intruducing myself. I am a girl. My name is Kim Soo Jung. I am 16 years old. I was born in Korea but grew up in America. Mom and dad seperated a few weeks after me and my twin brother was born. My older siblings and me follow mom to America. Dad, well i dont even know who my dad was. But mom told me his name was Han Ji-Hoon. I have two older sister, Kim Eun Soo(the oldest) and Kim Man-ok (the third child) and two older brother, Kim Tea-ik (the second child) and Kim Choi Young ( the fourth child). I am the youngest. My twin brother is Kim Soo Hoo. He was earlier then me by 10 minutes but he acted as if he is 10 years older. Well I just came back from America with my twin brother. Mom and the rest of the siblings were already in Korea. They went 4 months before us. Me and my brother stayed in America cause we wanted to finish our exams first before going back to Korea. "Stop day dreaming idiot move on." sorry about that. My twin is a bit rude, who am i kidding? He is totally rude.  I walk straight the front door and waited for my idiotic brother. Once he reach beside me, i rung the bell. We waited for few minutes and the door finally open. Our mother had a shock expression when she saw us. " Oh my gucci! I thought you guys are coming next month? Oh come in darling." She squel pulling us in for a hug. " We finished earlier mom. How are you?" My brother answer her politely. Oh your speak to umma nicely but to your dongsaeng rudely. What the heck man? "Im fine darlings. Go to your room. Im gonna cook some food for you." Both of us went to our room. Our room was at the third floor. My room was opposite Soo Hoo's. There are two more room on that level. There are four more room at the second floor and two rooms in the basement. Mom showed us around the house. Let me give you specific infomation.

Basement: Two Guest Bedroom, One Game Room and A Movie Room.

First Level: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Gym and mom's office.

Second Level: Mom's Room, Eun-Su's & Tea-ik's Room, One Guest Room, Sauna, Indoor Swimming Pool.

Third Level: Mine & Soo Hoo's Room, Choi Young & Man-ok's Room and Library.

Out of the House:  Garden, Green House and Outdoor Swimming Pool.

There you have it, that my friend was my lovely house. My mom's parents are super rich. When they died they left mom a house and will since she is the only child. I went to my room the unpack all my clothes. All my stuff are here  cause we came here every school break. Some of my clothes are here, i brought my entire wardrobe here. One suitcase is my tops, one is my bottoms, one is dresses, one is my formal clothings, one is for my favourite shoes and lastly my... well you dont need to know. And dont forget my make up set and accessories. Yup i brought that much to Korea. We took a first class plane here. So people carried our suitcases for us into the car. It took me three hours for me to finish unpacking all my stuff. Suddenly my stomach grumbled. I look at the time. Only 9 in the morning? My sibling must have not wake up yet since its Saturday. Why was mom awake so early? Well mom is a morning person. Let me tell you me and my sibling are NOT a morning person especially me. Once i slapped Tea-ik in the face for make so much noise in my room. Since that incident nobody accept mom dared to wake me up in the morning. She always waking me up gently while the others beat me to wake me up. If you do that to a person, that person might have a breathing difficulty. Cause when we sleep our breathing pace is sloow. Sometime we dont breathe. So when you beat somevody to wake up it would shock that person. And when that person wake up it would be hard for the person to catch her breath. I went down to the kitchen and at what mom prepared. I sat down at the counter and eat. Suddenly i heard footsteps. Weird nobody wake up early like this. When i turn around, i saw a half naked good looking guy. "Who are you?" we shouted at the same time.

·······················································································

Umma --->  Mother
Dongsaeng ---> Younger brother or sister

Its a quite a long start. Hope you enjoy reading it. Dont forget to vote!

Nurulxx