Chapter 3 : Can't Back Out Now

Start Date : May 1, 2020

__________________
____________________

Previously

Soo Jeong sighs. "(Y/N), you can't delete the game. You just have to continue the game until you win."

What?

What does this mean?

"There's no going back."

__________________

"What do you mean, there's no going back?" I ask, frantically trying to get an explanation. "(Y/N), we should've told you this a long time ago, but you'll just have to play the game." Soo Jeong says, rubbing circles into my back.

As much as I'd love to wake up from this horrible dream, I knew, this was my reality.

I swallow thickly. "I have to go." I say before running off to who knows where. I could hear the calls of my friends, but I blankly ignore them. I escape the horrid house and call a taxi home.

__________________

I wearily enter my home, feeling absolutely drained and worn out. All sorts of thoughts were running through my mind. It wasn't that late. It was probably still only 9 o'clock.

I was greeted at the door by my grandma. She smiled largely at me. "How was the party? Did you get you some?" She asks, giving a knowing look.

Despite how depressed I felt, she managed to make a smile crawl up to my lips. "No, I certainly did not get me some." I say as I walk up the stairs. "You wanna share?" She asks, as if she's just another teenage girl trying to get her best friend to spill tea. But I was not up for it.

"But I'm tired and I have school tomorrow!" I exclaim. She sighs, feigning disappointment. "Alright, but you'll miss some of my tea." She says, giggling. I roll my eyes playfully before running up to my room.

With an overly dramatic sigh, I plop down on my bed. I was exhausted, confused, angry, hungry. I placed my hand on my stomach. Food.

I walked over to my window, ready to shut the curtains, when a noise distracted me. I furrow my eyebrows, but end up dismissing the sound. I continued to untie the curtains, but the sound came again. I looked out the window and saw, Jungkook?

What was he doing here at this time of night. I opened my window, looking down at him. "Jeon Jungkook!" I whisper-yelled. "Come down!" He yelled. "Shut up!" I yelled over to him, looking back at my door cautiously.

"I will if you come down!" He yells. I frown. "How am I supposed to come down?! My grandma is still downstairs!" I yell, frustrated.

A sudden smile spreads across his face. "Jump." He says, calmly.

Jump?!

It's not like I can't jump, but I don't want to be a stain on the ground.

"I'll catch you," he says with a cheeky smile. I was about to close the window on him, but a notification from my phone stopped me. I grabbed my phone.

Dare :
Sneak out with Jungkook until morning
Payment : $2,000

Accept Decline

5. . .

URGH!

I quickly accept the dare. I look down at Jungkook who had his arms open, a cheeky smile playing his face. I roll my eyes. I walk to my closet and grab a jacket, throwing it on. I look down at my bed and decide to grab several pillows, making it look like I was sleeping. I pull up the blanket, covering the pillows.