Chapter 4 : Daredevil

Start Date : May 3, 2020

__________________
____________________

Previously

He starts his bike, the engine roaring through the wind. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I hum.

I let out a shaky breath.

"Can't back out now."

__________________

To make matters worse, rain starts heavily pouring from the clouds. The roads will be slippery. . .

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks. I let out a heavy breath.

"Ready,"

I watched as the light changed from red to green in a short minute.

"Green," I whisper to Jungkook and he zooms of. The motorbike makes squiggly lines and my grip around Jungkook gets tighter. "There's a taxi on the right!" I yell as Jungkook's bike leans to the right, almost colliding with the car.

I yelp out and push the side of the car. The driver yells at both of us for being reckless. Jungkook's bike leans too far into the left and Jungkook doesn't seem to notice.

"Jungkook! Too far left!" I yell and lean to my right, balancing the bike. "Oh! Okay! That works! (Y/N), you're in control now." He says and pulls on the throttle, accelerating the speed on the motorbike.

I place my hands on top of Jungkook's and pull on the throttle. Suddenly, a taxi pulls up in front of us. With a yelp, I lean to the left, away from the taxi.

My heart pounds harshly in my chest. Even though this was so fucking dangerous, I felt a sense of adventure. The wind blew through my hair, throwing it back and the breeze caused goosebumps onto my skin.

We enter a tunnel and I pull more on the throttle. We zoom past cars at an exhilirating pace. "45, more than halfway done!" I yell through the howling wind. I pull more on the throttle.

We pass a van that opens it's doors, watchers filming us. "Jungkook we love you!" I hear Jungkook chuckle before answering. "Love you too!"

We zoom out of the tunnel reaching a highway. 15 seconds. I pull more on the throttle, "50 MPH!"

"53!"

13 seconds. . .

"54!"

10. . .

"55!"

8. . .

"56!"

6. . .

"57!"

5. . .

"58!"

3. . .

"59!"

2. . .

1. . .

"60!" I yell and Jungkook takes his blindfold and helmet off. I look up and see we were about to run into a building.

"Hold on!" Jungkook yells and I wrap my hands around Jungkook's waist. I shut my eyes.

He pulls on the brakes and swervs to the right when we're about to hit the stairs. I open my eyes as people crowd us, holding cameras to our faces. Jungkook helps me off his bike.