chapter 2

I woke up in the morning light shining through the curtains. I groaned softly and rubbed my eyes. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a warm shower then brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around me. I dried my hair then combed it. I let it down as usually I do. I wored my outfit for the day which was a red skirt with a white crop top and brown hills boot.

I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast and ate it

I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast and ate it. I took my bag and left the house and locked it. I was walking down the street when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw yata and rikio. "Morning mela chan" rikio said "morning yata and rikio" I said "so where are you going" yata asked "school" I simply answered. "Then let's walk you there" yata said "no you dont have to" I said "we dont mind" rikio said and we walked to the school

When we reached the gate I turned to them and smiled "thank you for walking me here" I said "no problem" yata said "have a good day" I said "you too" rikio said. I walked to the locker and got my books out then walked to the class. I sat on my desk which is the last row of the class. I looked at the door waiting for lisanna to came and tell me the news she wanted to tell me. She came in wearing a blue shirt with white skirt and black heels.

She sat next to me and smiled "so spill the tea" I said "ok dont freak out" she said and I nodded. "Am dating damien tatius" she said and i looked at her surprised "are you happy" i asked her "yes i am" she said "then i will support you in everything i can" i said "thanks that's why i have you as my best friend" she said and I nodded. The lesson started with mrs. Grundy talking about world war 1 and the lesson was boring.

Finally lunch reached me and lisanna walked to the cafeteria and took our food then went to join lev, selena, carl and luke. "Hey guys" I said approaching them and they greeted back. We started talking about our weekend and our day. "So mela got a boyfriend" selena asked "yep I do" I said and they looked at me shocked "what!" They all yelled. "Be serious" lev said "you have a boyfriend" luke said "come on guys what is the problem if I have a boyfriend" I said

"Well it is not a problem but we are surprised" lev said and I chuckled. "What's his name" selena asked "I wont tell you that" I said "oh I know is it totsuka" lisa said "nope but nice try though" I said "tell us mela" she said pouting while I laughed at her. Then our phones rang and I looked at the message. It said there is no classes and no school tomorrow. "Yes. No school tomorrow" I said. We stood up and walked to our class and got our belongings then we left the compound.

"So selena, lev, carl luke do you wanna came with us to the bar" lisa asked "bar?" Lev questioned. "Yes. Mela knows the owner and the people there" lisa said and they agreed to came. We were walking downs the streets to the bar. When we reached the place lisa entered then the others followed her in. I entered the bar and sat on the bar stool. "Dont you have college" izumo asked "we did but they cancelled evening classes and tomorrow" I said and he nodded.

"Hello. Good to see you mela and lisanna" totsuka said "hello" I said "good afternoon mela and lisanna" anna greeted "Dobryy den" I greeted "mela not all of us know russian" lisa said "dont blame me. It's a habit of mine to speak in Russian once in a while" I said "no wonder you have an accent. What does it mean" totsuka said "it means good afternoon" I said while they nodded. "Dont mind her when she speaks in russian" lisa said "its alright" izumo said. My phone rang and I looked at the person calling me.

Me
Privet

Papa
Dobryy den

Me
chem ya mogu tebe pomoch'

Papa
prishel domoy v eti vykhodnyye

Me
Pochemu

Papa
ty nuzhen doma v eti vykhodnyye

Me
khorosho ya budu doma v eti vykhodnyye

Papa
do vstrechi

Then I hung up the phone. Everyone was staring at me amazed. "What were you saying" yata asked "well am visiting papa this weekend" I said "where is mikoto" I asked them "well mikoto were you listening" izumi asked and he nodded. "You have a russian girlfriend" totsuka said and mikoto chuckled. We spent the whole day me teaching the guys russian.