chapter 7

The day was the same with the boys making noise, playing cards and fighting each other. I was sitting on the bar stool typing on my computer. "What are you typing" izumo asked "am applying for university" I said continuing to type on the computer. "There am done" I said stretching my arms. I took my computer and took Isabella out of rikio arms. I walked upstairs and entered Anna's room.

I put the computer on the table then sat on the ground. I changed Isabella diapers then fed her food. After that I put her on her bed and sang twinkle twinkle little star. I took my pyjamas and walked out of the room making sure that Isabella is sleeping. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower then changed into a navy blue shirt with shorts. I walked out of the bathroom walking towards the bed when I was pinned to the wall.

"Mikoto what do you want" I asked him "you" he said smirking. I looked at him raising an eyebrow then I understood what he meant. "P-p-perveted k-king" I yelled and he chuckled.

Lemon start
No one pov
He moved his lips lightly against her skin before he found a spot below her collarbone sucking on the skin. "M-mikoto w-what are you doing" she asked him pushing him away but he wont move. He tighten his hold on her hips.she gave up trying to get out of his hold. She closed her eyes biting her bottom lips as mikoto moved to another spot leaving his Marks on her skin.

"S-suoh- Nya!" She moaned when he had bitten at the base of her neck, she felt one of his hands roam down from her hips down her legs then he grabbed her thighs making her jump. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked to the bed still biting on her skin. He threw her on the bed hovering over her.

"Mine" he growled. Again he moved to another spot leaving his Marks. Meilena was having trouble to catch her breath as she continued to let out moans that filled in the dark room.

"Mine" he bit down making her throw her head back arching her back her chest pushing against the man causing her to make such noises. "Mine!" He growled out when she ranked her fingers through his hair fisting a hand full of red locks pulling him his head more against her. He continued to leave multiple hickeys on her skin. She gasped her cheeks stained crimson when mikoto had placed his hands on her butt giving it a firm squeeze.

"M-mikoto" she moaned once again her eyes half lidded, clouded with need and lust. She pulled away from mikoto making him narrow his eyes at her. "Y-yours" she painted catching her breath "am yours..." she leaned in resting her forehead against his, placing her hands against his cheeks her thumb lightly rubbing against his skin his eyes staring right at her with lust clearly shown.

"Am yours mikoto" she leaned in closing her eyes placing her lips against his. Their lips moving in sync. He licked his lips asking for entrance. She opened her mouth slightly and he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. They fought for dominance but of course he won. He moved his hand under her shirt feeling her skin. He removed her shirt and grabbed her breast. She moaned loudly when he started licking and pinching her nipples.

"Ahh!" She moaned loudly. He kissed down to her waist while she giggled. "You are ticklish" he said smirking "s-shut up" she said blushing. He removed her shorts and underwear. She was naked underneath him. He started licking her clit faster and harder. While licking he put a finger in thrusting in her in a fast pace. A few minutes later she moaned. "No fair you are fully dressed" she said pouting. He smirked and removed his shirt followed by his Jean's boxers.

There he stood infront of her. She sat up and pulled home down. She sat in between his knee and took a hold of his cock. She wrapped her hands around it. She put it in between her mouth. She started sucking on it hard and fast while he groaned. "It feels so good" he said groaning. "Dont stop" he said. She kept on going till she felt him twitch. He took her head and pushed her down. He cummed inside her mouth. She swallowed it "sour" she said

He carried her and laid her on the bed. He put it in. He grunted in how tight she was. "No matter how many times we do this you are still tight" he said grunting. He started pounding her faster and harder. The whole room was filled with skin slapping, moans and grunts. A few minutes later they both cum but he still continued. They did it 5 times before they slept.