chapter 11

It's been a month since I realized I was pregnant. Today is the first day of university. I decided to go to school for three month then I will be homeschooled. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a warm shower then wored my cloth which was Jeans with white shirt black jacket and brown boots. I walked out of the bathroom with my hair wet. Mikoto was sitting on the bed awake.

He walked over to me while I sat on the couch. He dried my hair and combed it then put it in a ponytail. I took my bag and we walked downstairs. "Morning king and mela" totsuka said "morning" I said smiling "what do you want to eat" izumo asked "I want to eat pancakes with syrups and milkshake" I said sitting on the bar stool. "Isnt it too early for milkshake" totsuka asked "not to me" I said. Izumo and totsuka looked at mikoto "let her have it" mikoto said

"She cried last night when I refused to buy her donuts" mikoto said "I didnt. It's not my fault am craving for some particular food" I said pouting while he patted my head. Izumo prepared the food then put it infront of me. "Thanks for the meal" I said before I shoved my face with the food. After I finished the food I stood up and took my bag. "Am off to school" I said walking out of the bar. I walked to school in silence. I scanned my PDA then walked into the school.

I walked to the principal office and took my schedule. I walked to my class. I entered the class and looked around then I walked to the back seat. I sat down on my seat then a girl sat next to me. "Hi my name is levy Mcgarden. Its pleasure to meet you" she said putting her hands out. I shake her hand and smiled "my name is meilena midford. Call me mela" I said. We started talking getting to know each other.

"Goodmorning class I will be your home room teacher. Call me mrs. Grundy. So let's introduce each other" she said. Everyone introduced themselves and now it was levy's turn. "Hi my name is levy Mcgarden. Its pleasure to meet you all" she said. I stood up and smiled "my name is meilena midford but please call me mela. Its pleasure to meet you all" I said then I sat down. "Ok before we start the class someone will join us" she said and the door opened.

There stood izumo. "Please take a seat" she said. He walked to the back seat and sat next to levy. The lesson started and it was an hour long.

Timeskip
The bell rang indicating its lunchtime. I stood up and stretch my arms. I took my bag and walked outside the class with levy and izumo. "Why are you here" I asked "to protect you from any harm" he said. We walked to the cafeteria "I dont want to stand in the line" I whined "I can go and grab some food for you" izumo "you would. I want 6 sandwiches" i said "are you sure" he said and I nodded. He went to go grab the food.

I walked around to find a table to sit till I saw people whispering and girls fangirling. I walked to the commotion to fine a red head. He was sitting on the table with cigarette in between his lips. He saw me looking at him and motioned for me to come over. I walked over to him and hugged him. He kissed me on the lips then smirked.
"Are they dating"
"They look so cute together"
"I wish I had a boyfriend like him"
And so on. Fangirls kept on talking about Us. "Mikoto what are you doing here" I asked him "cant I not came and see how my fiancee is doing" he said smirking "well you can" I said "where is your food" he asked "izumo went in the line to grab some food for me" I said

We kept on talking about some stuffs. "Mikoto" izumo called and mikoto looked at him. "You couldn't wait to see your princess" he said while mikoto smirked. Izumo handed me the food and I started eating. "What are you looking at" I asked "she said she wanted to eat all those" Izumo said "it's not my fault. I feel like am carrying twins" I said still eating the food. "Its just a hunch. Besides we can tell when am three or four month along" I said "that's true" mikoto said.

We started talking about some stuff. "You two realize you need to look for an apartment right" izumo said "oh you dont want us around. Mikoto he doesn't want us around. He is kicking us out" I pouted while mikoto smirked. "The bar is not a good place for raising children" izumo said "we know. We will be looking for one. Dont worry" I said "we will start looking for one" mikoto said. My phone vibrated. I took out my phone and looked at the message. "No school tomorrow" I said.

I went to class and took my stuff then mikoto carried it. We walked to where izumo car was and entered the car. He drove us to the bar. We entered the bar "welcome home" totsuka said while anna walked up to me and hugged my legs. I bend down slightly and kissed her forehead "how was your day" I asked "it was fine" she said. I walked upstairs and entered the room. I put my stuff down and laid on the bed letting sleep take over me.