The Guilt

It was a rainy Saturday morning when both of them woke, Ben felt the exhaustion of 2 hours of sleep hitting him as soon as he opened his eyes. His mind was going crazy, all he could think about was Kay, and how he treated her. Throwing a shirt and trousers on, he wrote a speech in his head to tell her when he went to Kay's house, i'm sorry Kay, I didn't mean to say that, you don't deserve th... Ben shook his head in frustration with himself. He doesn't need a speech he just needs to tell Kay.
Kay woke, feeling tired too, she wrapped her silk robe around her and brushed her hair back, fiddling for her glasses. Grabbing the stairwell, she yawned, and her mind wandered back to Ben. She messed up, and she knew he did too. Just as she sat down on the sofa the door went, she giggled, typical as soon as she sat down the doo-
Ben walked in, not being able to hold it in anymore. Kay stood up in shock.
"Ben what are you doing here? You didn't even bother to call me.." Kay said a little surprised still.
"Well I-I guess i'm probably still half asleep but I can't stop thinking about yesterday, I know It's my fault" Ben said, quickly as it all poured out at once. Kay let out a snigger, and smiled up at him, and took her glasses off and fiddled with them in her hands.
"Ben, I know it's also my fault I shouldn't have pushed you" Kay also said it quickly realising she was pouring out all her thoughts and stopped, knowing herself she would say too much. Ben paused for a minute, he hadn't been this close to Kay for a while. His eyes travelled up and down her figure, and he met her earthy coloured eyes, noticing all the wrinkles and freckles he hadn't seen before, he wanted to name and kiss them all, holding her cheek, and snuggle-
Kay's phone rang in her office.
"Oh sorry Ben!" She giggled as she cutely ran into her office. She sat down as she picked up the phone, slipping her glasses on again. Ben rubbed his neck awkwardly, he was so close. But at least he apologised, he gave Kay a look of 'i'm off' and Kay nodded as she listened to the call. Ben left, mixed emotions. He apologised but he definitely didn't make the most of being so close to her beautiful, delicate face.
Monday Morning, 10:30am
Kay has a big smile all day, she saw the way Ben had looked at her that morning, she blushed whenever she saw the look in her mind, she giggled again, and got all flustered. Kay's assistant knew Ben and Kay were falling for each other, and she found it funny that Kay was so obviously head over heels for him, and no one except her seemed to notice. Her assistant walked Kay to her meeting, it wasn't anything to important, just a normal meeting with Ben, and a couple of the other colleagues Ben works with more closely. Kay's assistant smiled knowing what she did.
"Ms Graham your seat is beside Ben today,"
Kay's eyebrows raised, she gulped.
"And why's that?" Kay replied with, a little shakily.
Her assistant just smiled. Ben strolled over, about to walk into the meeting room, meeting Kay at the door.
"Ladies first Katherine,"