Butterflies

Ben took Kay home, and sat beside her on the queen-sized bed they shared, waiting for her to stir. He placed gentle kisses, fanning her, protecting her head and holding her close. He knew the cause of it. As usual Kay had overthinked and stressed herself out, and needed some relaxation. Ben put the bath on, adding bubbles, and then walked into Kay sitting up holding her head.
"Hey baby girl, shh shh you passed out but you're home now it's all alright" Ben whispered softly, wrapping both his arms round her hourglass figure. Kay nodded weakly leaning back on his shoulder in his arms, and closed her eyes contently. Ben smiled.
"I'm running you a bath, you need to relax Kay-bear, stop overthinking" He giggled huskily, Kay smiled hearing his husky voice and soft giggle, and cuddled into him.
"How are you feeling?" He said again, concerned.
"I'm fine, feeling a little weak and ill but i'm fine I promise" Kay giggled again as she said it, he was so sweet and caring, she really adored that quality of his. Soon enough the bath finished running, and Kay got in, Ben strolled in as she sat in the bath and he pulled a stool to sit beside her head.
"What shampoo do you use? These ones?" Ben said as he curiously showed Kay two bottles. Kay nodded. Ben turned round and slowly dipped Kay's hair under the water and then massaged the shampoo in, he could see Kay's pale delicate face, with a smile brushed across it as he massaged her hair. He poured some water over the hair he adored, and then massaged the conditioner in, as he finished he placed a couple of kisses on her neck and rubbed her shoulders.
"Beautiful Katherine," Ben whispered in her ear, and placed another kiss on her cheek. Kay giggled and blushed, leaning on his hand and kissing it.
After the bath, both of them laid cuddled in bed, just gazing into each other's eyes. The time felt right, Kay gently kissed him as she wrapped her arm round him, Ben did the same,  and he moved himself onto Kay, not breaking the gaze into each others eyes. Ben kissed her shoulders and her neck, as he moved down a little, Kay smiled, butterflies in her stomach for what this night would hold. She felt safe and warm in his presence, and she smiled nuzzling his nose. They spent the whole night tangled within one another, and drifted off in each other's arms, as sleep overcame them.
The morning soon came, both of them stirred as the sun fell on their faces, and Kay nuzzled Ben's chest seeing all the hair, again. Ben let out a husky laugh wrapping his arms round her bare back.
"You love it don't you, last night I reckon you kissed my chest more then me!" He said pretending to be hurt. Kay sniggered and kissed him.
Both of them got up and ready for work, and strolled into the lobby and to the elevator. Last night was one of their best ever, to both of them. Kay leaned on him as he wrapped his hand round her waist kissing her head. Kay felt butterflies again. Every little smile he gave her, even a smirk, gave her butterflies, he could tell as ontop of the butterflies her cheeks would turn rosy, and he always smiled and placed kisses on them. He really felt that she was the one he was meant to be with. Again, they snuggled before splitting off to their offices, and working all day.