Welcome to Briarcliff

After they brought that young man in i followed behind to find my aunt talking to the officer's. "Aunt Jude" i said in a low voice she turned to look at me "Violet dear you're here early" she walked up to me with her arm's wide open.

"Look at you you're all grown" she looked at me from head to toe "It's been 5 year's since we last seen each other Aunt jude" i smiled at her "you're right my dear how i've missed you and my brother and of course you're sweet mother".

"Sister Jude!!" the same nun from earlier ran up to us "they need you in the new patient's room" my aunt glanced toward the worried nun "What did i tell you about interrupting me while im busy Sister Mary Eunice" she said in an angry loud voice "Im sorry Sister Jude" tears started forming in her eyes she took a huge gulp and started shaking in fear while looking at my aunt.

"Now i need you to take my niece Violet to her room then show her the commence room" she walked off with two huge men. I looked back at the sister Mary Eunice who was crying a river i could easily tell she was a very sensitive woman. "Come with me Ms.Violet i'll show you you're room" she said while wiping away her tears with a cloth".

We started walking up a long never ending staircase as we made are way up i ran into a bunch of patients who looked sick and some were even deformed some even frighten me but i had to be strong for my parent's and my aunt who has offered to take care of me.We finally reached the end of the staircase when we entered a small room that was just suited for one person.It had one window that had bar's on it you could barely even see outside.

"Sister Mary Eunice are all the room's like this" i turned around to look at the very nerves nun "you and me and every employee here at Briarcliff are very greatful to have a room like this while our patients don't even have nothing at all" suddenly out of no where she started crying again,it was as if she felt so much sorrow for everyone here.

"Im sorry Violet it's just i always end up crying so much" she wiped her tears and headed towards the door "we should start heading to the commence room and you can start helping out with the patient's" i followed behind her.

We entered a room full of patient's they seemed happy each doing there own activity,while in the back ground they played the most annoying song ever. "Violet you can help out the patient's with any assistance you may think they need" i nodded my head and started looking around the room to see if any one needed my help.When suddenly the door's opened and the same young man i saw entering earlier walked into the room he had on a hospital gown and looked as if he was hurt.

He walked towards the middle of the room where i was standing he looked around the room seeming lost and worried of where he was.He turned straight at me and our eyes met.

"Hey good looking if i were you i would stay away from bloody face here" a man with spikey hair walked up to me and pointed to the mysterious boy across the room from me "what are you talking about?" i crossed my arm's and took a step back "bloody face here killes young fresh beautiful woman like you oh and he even likes the dark meat too" he got closer to me and was about to put his hands on me when the mysterious boy pushed him to the ground.

"Leave her alone!!" the mysterious boy said in a protective voice.