Breeding (part 1)

Jesse's pov:

Today I knew something is going to be different but I didn't know what. My owner came walking over to a cage, they used me for breeding, I wanted to get out. A little wolf pup was laying at the side of me whimping, I was so scared as the man grabbed the pup and took it away from me, I hated this life. Why me? I kept asking myself.

He then came back and threw some clothes at me and said "put this on, and come with me" we was travelling in a car, after 2 hours we arrived at an old looking building, me and him walked into the place and was faced with 20+ people grathed around the stage. I was dragged behind it "please behave" I heard the man say before pushing a younger boy than me on stage. Numbers, what does the numbers mean that the man is shouting "£4,000, maybe £6,000, £7,000, OK no one else sold"

I was being sold, I hope whoever buys me is nice. I got shoved onto the stage,
The man started shouted numbers again.

Mike's pov:

My life as a wolf is lonely and I'm looking for a new pack member. Only wolves can enter the auction room, the first person wasn't good enough for me, but the second person caught my eye a young guy called Jesse was sat on the stage looking all cute so I started biding, after 5 minutes later I won him, I was so happy to finally free a wolf from breeders.

I took Jesse home but he was so shy and quiet, I wanted to ask him some questions, I decided not to.

The adventure begins.

Please vote or comment if you want a part 2.