Chapter 3

By the time I worked up the nerve to go back to the hotel room, or because I've just had too many drinks, I stumble my way to the elevator. I walk in and I hold onto the railing. Before I can press the floor button I notice a figure with blond hair rushing in to meet me. 

"Louis, where the fuck have you been?!"

I look at the figure slightly confused before I finally realize it's Niall. I take a few seconds to take in his appearance. He looks as if he's just thrown on random clothes, like he's been rushed out of the hotel room. 

"Niall? What are you doing?" 

He looks at me slightly disappointed and partially relieved. 

"Harry called me. Well, First I heard shouting and a door slamming, but then Harry called." The younger boy sighed and pressed the button to our floor, leaning back against the railing beside me. I looked up at him. 

"Is he mad at me?" I mumbled quietly, dreading the answer. 

He frowned and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "You shouldn't be worrying about that. He should be worring about if you're mad at him." 

I leaned into the blond boy and shut my eyes. I was drunk and I didn't want to argue with Harry anymore. It was physically and emotionally draining. I felt as if he had to throw the fact that us sleeping together meant nothing to him in my face every chance he got. 

By the time the elevator reached our floor I was already falling asleep because I was so emotionally tired. I felt Niall's arms pick me up as he cradled me, carrying me out of the elevator and towards the hotel room. 

"What the fuck happened to him? Is he okay?" I heared a panicked voice.

I shut my eyes tighter and groaned slightly at my throbbing head, reaching up to try and Niall something  but giving up halfway through, resting my hand near my chest an holding onto his shirt instead. 

"Calm down. He's fine, just drunk no thanks to you."

"No thanks to me? It's his fucking fault. He was the one who over reacted about stupid bullshit and decided to go drinking by himself." Harry's voice was starting to raise. 

I felt hands come out and try to grab me before I was quickly pulled away. back into the safety of Niall's arms. 

"I'll take him inside." Niall says. 

I wake up the next morning with my head hurting even more then it did last night. I sit up, groaning and look down at my clothes. I'm wearing baggy pajmas that clearly aren't mine. 

"Niall put you to bed. I changed you into some clothes. I thought you might want to wear something other than those gay jeans you're always wearing." Harry said, sipping his tea while he was on his laptop in his bed. 

I rolled my eyes and got up, walking towards the bathroom. "Wow, thanks." I mumbled sarcastically. 

I was actually very surprised that he wasn't yelling at me for the things I said to him yesterday. Instead he was almost joking around with me. I decided to ignore his slight mood change and get in the shower. 

I treasured how the water seemed to calm my nerves and bring back memories from last night. I began to remember Harry arguing with Niall about how he could take care of me but Niall refusing. The last thing I remember was Harry changing my clothes and then tucking me in. 

I shivered at the thought, remembering how sometimes when Harry and I first started hooking up he would tuck me in after. That was before he began staying in the mornings instead of just leaving early in the mornings. 

I shook my head and turned off the water, getting out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back towards the bed, grabbing a pair of sweats and a black tshirt from my suitcase. The whole time I could feel Harry's eyes following me. 

"What's your problem?" I mumble raspily and start changing.

"Just wondering what made you decide to grow a pair and start talking to me the way you did."

I scoffed as I pulled my shirt on and used my towel to slightly dry out my hair. "Please, I've always had a pair and if I'm correct I vaugely remember you sucking them. So if you're going to talk shit, I suggest you shut your mouth before you continue." 

I pulled on a pair of shoes before glancing at him, seeing how flustered he was. He opened his mouth to say something but just as he was going to begin Niall walked through the door. 

He looked slightly startled, seeing the way Harry and I looked as if we were about to start screaming at each other again. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No. I was just about to come find you actually." I looked over to him and said. 

"Yeah, well we've got to start heading to that meeting now.." His voice trailed off as he caught sight of Harry's glare towards him. 

"Louis and I will meet you outside." Harry said sternly. 

I bit my lip slightly and nodded to Niall when he gave me a look of concern. As much as I dont want to talk to Harry, we need to work whatever this is out for the sake of the band.