Chapter 6

I felt shocked. Did Luke Hemmings just say that? I don't know how to respond. I looked helplessly at him and stuttered, "Wha-How-Wh-," and then I was cut off by a forceful kiss. "Blaine, I love your voice, but shut up," Luke laughed breathlessly. I blushed violently and shuffled to my bag. "Guess we should head back. I need to sleep," I muttered quietly.
Luke drove his cute red car all the way back to my apartment and walked me to my door. The next thing I knew, Luke shoved me against the door frame and put a light trail of kisses down my neck. "Love, can I stay the night?" He looked at me innocently.
How could I say no?
"Alright, but you can't make a lot of noise. The other tenants are sleeping, bruh."
Luke smiled at me mischievously and grabbed the doorknob. He opened it and ran inside and jumped onto the blue sofa. "BABE LET'S WATCH AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!!!"
"LUKE I JUST TOLD-"
"HEY SHUT UP YOU LOT, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"
I giggled and snuck into my room so I could change. As soon as I was slipping off my shirt, Luke knocked.
"Luke, don't come in yet, I'm changing. I'll watch television with you in a minute. Wait."
"Oh let me come in! I wanna see you, beautiful! Just teasing, okay, I'll warm your seat up, yeah?"
I heard footsteps faintly trailing back to the sofa.
I quickly put on my Mayday Parade sleep tank and my black plaid pajama shorts. When I got out of my room, I crawled behind the small couch. I suddenly grabbed Luke and said, "WHERE'S BLAINE? HERE'S BLAINE!" and jumped over and landed beside him. Luke yelped and fell off the sofa. I laughed quietly and helped him back on the couch.
We turned off the light, and Luke put on AHS. Neither of us really watched it. I'm sure he looked at me like 8 times, but who's counting?
After a while, I started kissing Luke's jawline, and he closed his eyes. I nestled my head in the crook of his neck, and it was a perfect fit, like a jigsaw puzzle. Pretty soon, Luke lifted his head and turned to kiss my shoulder, then my collarbone. I realized where he was going with this and pretended to be asleep. He moaned teasingly and nudged me. "Blaine, get up. C'mon, we can have fun."
I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and clambered on to him. "No, I want to cuddle," I pleaded. "That doesn't wor- okay, fine," he said grudgingly.
He carried to my room and covered me up on my bed. "I'm going to cuddle you so hard, Blaine," he said mockingly.
"I'm sleepy, so whatever. I'm gonna be asleep, so you'll be a loner," I said gently.
"Ugh, fine, I'm going to sleep, too."
After that, I felt a warm body beside mine, and I fell asleep to the sound of his chest fall from his breath.