26- Annabeth

EVEN THOUGH ANNABETH WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT OUT LOUD, THE SHOWER DID HELP.

Feeling the warm water wash over was relaxing and it allowed her to calm down. Maybe not fully, but a little bit was better than nothing.

She felt like she could think more clearly.

Annabeth sighs as she turns of the shower and steps out, grabbing her towel and drying off.

She changes into the outfit that Thalia had grabbed for her; it consisted of her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a pair of shorts and her converse sneakers.

"Seven shall reunite, to battle the dark, and the Son of the Sea God, shall make his mark. Powers will clash, the Earth will rattle, as the owl embarks to take the handle."

Annabeth frowns as the prophecy enters her mind once again as she brushes the knots out of her tangled hair.

She exhales deeply and closes her eyes to repeat it under her breath.

Come on, Annabeth! Think! Figure it out!

Annabeth groans angrily and lets out a huff of frustration as she runs her hand through her hair, a little habit she had picked up on from being around Percy. Percy often did it when he felt frustrated or overwhelmed and now it was something she did too.

Percy...

Just the thought of her Seaweed Brain made her heart ache and worry fill her all over again.

Tears once again form in her eyes as Annabeth thinks about how cruel the Fates are.

Haven't they been through enough?

Apparently not.

A chorus of screams suddenly fill Annabeth's ears, startling her and causing to jump.

"Jason!" She hears Piper exclaim, sounding alarmed and frightened.

Jason?

Annabeth frowns.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Annabeth heads out of the bathroom, confusion and anxiety rising in her, causing her heart to race.

"Jason! Oh my gods!" Piper cries in distress.

"Piper? Piper, what's going on? Guys?" Annabeth remarks as she rushes over to her friends, catching a glimpse of the scene.

Jason Grace had collapsed on the Athena Cabin doorsteps, painting heavily and his face was twisted up in pain.

Thalia was kneeling beside her brother, attempting to pull him upright so he condo breath better. She brushes a stray piece of his hair out of his eyes and scans him over to assess his injuries.

"We need to get him to the infirmary." Piper says firmly, leaving no room for argument.

"Malcolm?" Annabeth asks her older brother who was observing the scene, looking ready to jump in and help if needed but not wanting to crowd the worried girls.

Malcolm jumped slightly at the unexpectedness of Annabeth's voice and turns to face her.

"What's going on?" Annabeth demands to know, hating the feeling of not knowing.