Chapter 2. 117

''Good morning ma'am I'm here to take my timetable'' I say to the mid aged lady behind the desk. ''Oh hello name please.'' she carefully asked looking through the files. ''Phoenix, Aria Phoenix'' ''Oh here you go.. Aria. Here's your locker code and your timetable. Have a nice stay here in Beacon High'' The lady greeted me as she handed me the things I needed. 

Once I found my locker I filled it with my book and notebooks; unfortunately they changed my locker to a new one. I looked around and spotted two familiar faces. It was Scott and Stiles heading on my way. I looked away and took my timetable to see what I have for the first period and closed my locker door. ''Aria!'' I heard someone shout my name. I tried to ignore them but when I turned myself around They blocked my way. ''Hey'' Scott started by saying, kind of nervous ''Hey'' I said back holding my books tight and taking a piece of hair in the back of my ear. ''When did you came back?'' He asked. ''Oh just yesterday..'' I said trying to avoid the look in his eyes. I looked over Scott and notice that there was Stiles standing awkwardly next to Scott. ''Oh.. Uhm.. where are you staying? I mean i don't want to sound like a ...'' Scott mumbled and I chuckled ''It's okay Scott and I'm staying with a family friend, actually my fathers best friend'' I say not wanting to tell that I'm staying at the Argents. The bell rang and all of the students rushed to their classes except for us. ''What do you have at the first period?'' Scott asked looking around. ''I have.. uh.. History'' I say examining the timetable. ''Perfect we have it too you can come with us'' He said tugging his bag on his shoulder ''Um.. hmm'' we heard someone lightly cough and noticed that it was Stiles ''Oh Aria I think you already introduced yourselves but Aria, Stiles. Stiles, Aria'' Scott introduced me to him ''Well yeah I know him but the last time we met he was.. not himself.. no pun intended.'' I slightly smiled at him as I shook his hand.

-----------------------------------

''It might surprise you to know that some of history's famous leaders have had to endorse pretty great failures. One you'll recognize from last nights reading failed in business, Had nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of congress and lost by vice president before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen who was he?'' Mr. Yukimura explained and asked to us the question. I raised my hands to say the answer but the teacher refused me and the other who raised hands and called instead Malia, who was busy by taking notes and highlighting her textbook. She looked up in confusion as she riffled books and notes infront of her. Suddenly a phone went off and started to ring. I looked from where it was coming from and noticed it was Scott's ''Scott, Phones off! Malia? One of our greatest presidents? Gettysburg Address?'' Mr. Yukimura asked and another phone rang. ''Phones off everyone.'' he exclaimed and I took my phone and turned it off ''Malia? Does anyone else know?'' The teacher finally sighed in defeat and looked around for answer when suddenly all of us raised our hands. The phone beeped again and that was the final straw Mr. Yukimura half yelled ''I said phones off!'' ''Dad..That was yours'' Kira said and his dad calmed down and cautiously looked at his phone and read ''Scott, Call Lydia'' I looked at Scott Behind me and glared at Stiles.

''I don't think he is just younger in body, I think he is younger in mind too'' Deaton explained as Lydia medicated his bloody arm. ''I think he didn't recognize either of us. And it looks like he is terrified'' Lydia said to us. ''So if you're a teenage werewolf where would you go?'' I asked crossing my hands over my chest. ''The wolf goes back to its den but Derek lives in a loft'' Scott analyzed ''No, when he was a teenager'' Stiles said. ''The Hale House'' I said ''He wouldn't remember the fire; It wouldn't have happend yet'' Deaton said.

''So what are we gonna do?'' I asked staying behind them not wanting to get too involved. ''We are going to find him'' Scott stated ''Hold on. So you do manage to catch up to him.. What are you gonna say to him? That his whole family is dead?'' Lydia asked clearly not convinced with their plain. ''I guess I'm gonna have to.'' Scott devotedly stated.''Oh good luck with that'' Lydia desperately exclaimed. ''Yeah she's probably right, maybe you shouldn't. At least we hadn't figured it out how get him back to normal.'' Stiles spoke up ''I can't lie to him'' Scott sincerely admitted ''Okay I'll do it.'' Stiles offered ''I think not any of us can. Remember he can hear a heartbeat rising. When we find him. we tell him the truth'' Scott protested ''But if he gets to the house first, you won't have to'' I said negatively