Part 1

**My friend Mridula @Mriduladas13 and I came up with the idea of this story together! This is really very close to our heart.Hope you all like it!

This story is completely different from the show. It doesn't have any connection with the current track.

Looking forward to your reaction!**
.
.

"Aree aree jaldi jaldi haath chalao tumlog! Bohut saara kaam hai!Wo laddoo thik se..haa.."
A woman was busy instructing in the kitchen...

"Aaj to bas laddoo nahi bohut kuch bann rahe hai!" Ketu replied advancing towards her.
"Bohut kuch to hona hi hai! Mera Abir jo wapas aa raha itne saalo baad! Mera Abir..." replied the woman.
"Haan of course! Humare ghar ki jaan wapas aa raha hai! Mere Abir bhai...haina maa?" Ketu stated hugging her.
"Kunal gaya hai kya?"
"Haa maa...relax! Kunal bhai gaye hai Airport pe...aree papa bhi aa gaye!" Ketu assured.
"Abir ki maa aap chinta mat kijiye... mera Abir aake aapko koi bhi kaam nahi karne dega aap dekhlijiyega" the man stated advancing towards them.

It was the Rajvansh family...

Vedant Rajvansh lived with his wife Anamika Rajvansh and their three children Abir, Kunal and Ketki. Oh and not to forget the youngster Nanu!

"Aree Ketu tune Pari ko medicine de di na? Wo akeli hogi room me"
"Haan maa don't worry...maine medicine de di hai aur nurse didi bhi hai Pari ke saath...wo so rahi hogi" Ketu replied assuring her.

A sudden stress flickered Vedant's mind...

"Ketu...tune Abir ko batayi na Pari ke baare me? 17 din pehle jo hua..." he was tensed.
"Haa papa...Abir bhai ko sab batayi maine...Pari ki halat bhi aur kaise hua wo bhi...Pari humari responsibility hai papa...ab bas Abir bhai hi thik kar payenge sab..." Ketu said in a low voice.
Anamika nodded to yes..

They were about to discuss further more when they heard the sound of the car.
A young man dressed in his casual entered the hall...
It was Abir...

"Abir bhaiiii!" Ketu jumped excitedly,ran to hug him and continued "To? Kaise hai Mr. Psychiatrist? Dr.Abir Rajvansh?"
"Ketu setu teri toh! Mai to apne ghar me bas Abir hoon samjhi...aur itne saalo baad wapas aaya hoon yaar tu aise welcome karegi? Aarti ki thaal kaha hai?!" Abir replied reciprocating his sister.
"Aur ye Mr. Businessman se bhi to pooch ye kaisa hai" Abir now said hugging Kunal.
"Aree aree bhai come on yaar! Ketu! Aate hi shuru ho gaye tumlog! Ketu bhai ko andar to aane de! Fresh ho lene de pehle!" Kunal said calmly.
"Ye lo! Mamma ka sabse bhola bachha! Nanko yaar life me masti hona bohut zaroori hai yaar!" Abir replied with a frown face, "Nanu kaha hai? Wo hi sabse young hai yaha!"

"Tumlog bas bhi karoge? Abir...mera bachha...aaja" Abir reciprocated his mom smiling wide hugging her back.
"Papaa.." Abir hugged Vedant. "Kaise hai beta aap? Sab thik?" "Haan papa..sab thik"

They were so busy in their family time that Ketu almost forgot about Pari.
Suddenly they heard a voice...

"Nahi nahi nahi mujhe neeche jaana hai pleasee pleaseee... mai neeche..one..two..."
Someone was counting the stairs while coming down...
The voice sounded as if a mature voice is speaking like a baby...

Th..this voice! Ohh this voice! It seemed so familiar! So..wait is it...But... Abir was hell confused...
Abir turned to figure out the person but could only manage to see a girl with her short shoulder length hair is taken back upstairs by a nurse.

"Bhai.." Ketu started, "Wo Pari hai..maine phone pe jo batayi thi na.."
Abir nodded..He knew what happened...
"I want to see her" he replied.

As Abir entered the room, he saw the room was well decorated with soft toys...and a girl who was standing on the bed hiding her face with a pillow.
"Pariii dekho tumse koi milne aaya hai" the nurse didi said to Pari requesting her to come down.
As soon as she felt some stranger is standing by the door, she ran to hide herself behind the cupboard.
Ketu assured Abir with her eyes and started, "Pariii..kaha hai Pariii...dekho mai aayi hoon na...tumhari friend.."
The voice seemed familiar to her..so she slowly slowly came out to show her face.

Abir lost all his strength as he saw her...his legs failed to support his body...whole body shaked...voice trembled as he saw her...

He only managed to utter a word...
"M..Mi..Mish..Mishti?!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We are trying to write something different. Hope you all will like it. Please do let us know how is it.