Epilogue

Mishti was busy signing papers, meetings...arranging agreements...

"Aaah!! Kitna hectic day hai!!" she murmured.

Yeah! It has been few months of her marriage and she joined The Aggarwal Company with her father.
Of course! It was her company too and she too wanted to be a working woman.

Kunal and Kuhu got married just a couple of weeks ago and Abir?
He remained busy in hospital nowadays...but supported his wife as much as possible...

They were the perfect happy family now...

Suddenly a message popped up her phone... It was Abir..

Busy wifey?

Ummm not for you...

Then I'm coming in 15 mins...be ready...

Areee but kyun? I mean suddenly?

It's a surprise date baby...

Umm well I'm surprised! Waiting for you darling ❤

And an unconditional smile appeared... Of course! This man always makes sure that she remains happy...
.
.
Abir entered her chamber to see her busy with files...

"Good afternoon wifey..." he pecked her cheek.
"Good afternoon hubby..." she smiled looking at him...

"So...ready for the date?"
"Of course!!"
"Toh chalo...maine dad se baat kar liya...he said I can take my wifey anywhere, anytime..."

They urged to move when Mishti pulled him back...

"Abir... you always make sure ki mai thik rahoon...kaise sanajh jaate ho tum?"

"You know I love you right?"

He pulled her close to his heart...and stayed there for a moment...

"I know you were stressed Mishti...isiliye aaj ka date...waise wifey...don't you think tumhe mujhe kuch gift karna chahiye hmmm? Itne achhe samajh jaata hoon sab kuch to...
Mish..Mishti? Mishti?!"
Abir stopped not getting any response from her..

"Mishti?!"
She fell unconscious in his arms..

"Ohh God!" Abir uttered and ran to take her to the hospital...
.
.
Mishti woke up to see Abir pacing in the room...but what happened to his face?

"Abir? Why am I in hospital?" Mishti asked in a low voice.
"Mishti!" Abir came running and took a seat beside her...
"Abir? What happened?" Mishti asked confused.

"Mishti...we are soon to be...parents.." Abir murmured.
"Whaaaatt!" Mishti exclaimed and flashes started coming in front of her eyes all at once!

*FLASHBACK*

Abir entered his room to see his wife waiting for him in the room...
Mishti's eyes fell on the glass of milk in his hand.

Abir smiled and closed the door..
Clearing her voice, Mishti stood up and moved towards him..

"So? Finally aane ka time hua? Tumhe pata hai I was missing you so much!!" Mishti stated.
"Really! Wo kya hai na Mishti Ketu na der karwa di...warna mai to.." before Abir could complete Mishti interrupted..

"Uhh??! Mai to apni glass se baat kar rahi thi! Tum kisse baat kar rahe ho?...?"
"Hein?! Ohhh I see! Tum..tum glass ko miss kar rahi thi! Tumhari toh..."

Abir ran behind her...

But unfortunately they were in a room and Mishti was in her heavy bridal lehenga so....

So she had to stop...

Abir started, "Ab bhagke dikhao Angry Chorni! Haaaahhh haaaahh haaa"

But Mishti's eyes met his...and suddenly something magical happened...
The air turned to an emotional one...

"Bhaagna bhi nahi chahti Abir...bohut bhaag liya...ab aur nahi..."
"Mishti...." he uttered putting up her chin...

And they hugged...tightly...trying to hold each other as much as possible...as much as thrir hand could reach...

Suddenly moment turned too romantic...
Everything seemed so silent...

The only voice they could hear was the beat of two hearts...which sounded like sone soothing music to their ears...

Breaking the hug, Abir looked at her...
Was this really her or some beautiful painting?

Mishti whose eyes were down till now, managed to meet his...those hazel brown eyes...and those unspoken words intensified the moment...so much!

They leaned closer..and closer..and closer...till they could feel each other's heavy breath on each other's face...

Their eyes now moved towards their lips...
Are those pink rose petals? Or...?

Their eyes closed automatically as they moved a bit more close...
And finally rested upon each other...

A soft...gentle...yet intense kiss...

Few mintues later, as they broke, they could feel each other's body...pasted...together...

They couldn't resist anymore as some unknown, inaudible voices were screaming...telling them...to make love..

Abir pecked her eyes, cheeks, chin...kissing her lips one more time, he moved further... her earlobes, neck, and then...that mole on her cleavage...
Yes... that mole always attracted him so much!
She hissed...but he couldn't stop! Not today! And of course she didn't want him to...
Meanwhile her hands roamed on his hair...

Then came the undressing part...
They started removing all the barriers between them...
No..no one can come in between them today!
When that was done, they were only left with themselves, Mishti closed her eyes...
Yeah some sort of shyness...nervousness..

Abir whispered, "Mishti...open your eyes... I want you to see me..see us..."

Mishti opened her eyes...ohh those hazel brown eyes gave some butterflies throughout her body...

But passion...respect...love in those eyes made her feel like heaven...
Of course! It was her Abir after all...

Abir started worshiping her with kisses...all over her...not leaving any inch of her body...touching her once non invaded parts...
Soft moans filled the room...

And finally before the final step, Abir stopped...
"I am ready Abir..."
And the room filled with moans as their body melted into one...

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

They have made love many a times but...firsts are always special isn't it?

"Whaattt! Ab..Abir!! We..are...I...am...pregnant ?!" Mishti was excited as hell!
"I love you....Mishti!" Abir said to her...cupping her face.

Mishti jumped to place her lips on his!
Abir was not prepared but...
"Woooooh woooh don't be so violent Angry Chorni!" Abir stated while taking some breath.
"Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh!" Mishti ordered...
And they continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay so here is the last glimpse of the story. Thank you all for the support and love. Tried to write a bit of romance (a bit different thing for us) So yeah!
Thank you from Mridula Das and Sakshi Bangar.