Part 22

Abir broke the hug - So finally tu aa gyi haa...

Girl- Of course aana hi tha.. mere best friend aka mere big bro ne bulaya toh me kese na aati.. it's my hashtag duty!!

Everyone stood there clueless... a girl with curly hairs and a huge smile on her face was standing on their door with her luggage..

Abir- Miss hashtag aaja tujhe sbse milwayu...

He held her by the shoulder and came towards the family members.

Abir- Isse miliye yeh hai Kuhu...hashtag the youngest physiotherapist in America .. (he laughs)... And ya she is also my neighbour over there.. And Kuhu this is my family..

Kuhu- Mere aur mere kuhuness ki taraf se hashtag sbko hello..

Everyone smiled to her..

Abir- Abb...iski baton pe zyada dhyaan mat do... Yeh na thodi khiski hui hai...

Kuhu opened her mouth wide open.. and hit abir on his shoulder...

Soon Abir introduced Kuhu with all the family members except Kunal who was busy in his room with some office work...
Abir took her near Mishti and was about to introduce her when Kuhu stopped him..

Kuhu- Wait wait.. let me guess.. uhmm.. you are Mishti right...??

Mishti looked shocked..

Kuhu looked at Abir and he nodded to a yes.

Kuhu- I knew it...
She looked at Mishti who is still in shock..

She put her arm around her shoulder and continued- Aree are Mishti.. shock mat ho.. Abir bro din bhar tumhare bare me baatien krte the.. Mishti yeh ... Mishti vo.. To of course mai tumhe bina dekhe bhi imagine kar li thi...

Mishti smiled..

Anamika- Kuhu beta.. aa jao me tumhe tumahra kamra dikha du .. fresh ho lo aur thoda rest krlo..

Kuhu smiled- Jii aunty...
Everyone left from there for their respective work...

Abir came near Mishti and held her hand..

Mishti- Ajeeb Rajvansh tum...
Abir- Shhhh.. chup chap chlo mere saath....

He took her to his room and closed the door..
Mishti opened her eyes wide on the act.

He turned towards Mishti...

Mishti- Aa..Abir tum.. tumm....Yeh kya kr rhe ho...?

Abir- Mishti close your eyes...

Mishti opened her eyes wide..

Abir- Mishti.. mene akhein badi nhi band krne ko kaha hai...
Mishti closed her eyes knowing she can not escape so easily...

Abir- ab haath aage kro...

Mishti forwarded her hand as Abir placed a gift box on it

Abir- Ab ankhein kholo...

Mishti looked at gift and got happy- Wow gift.. mere liye??

Abir- Nhi.. paros wali Sharma aunty ke liye... Aree tumhe de rha hoon toh tumahre liye hi hoga na!

Mishti smiled and opened the gift...
The box contained a beautiful white coloured floral gown..

Mishti- Woww.. Abir it's so beautiful!!!

Abir- Not more than you!!

Mishti smiled at him...

Mishti- Ek to tum cheesy dialogue bolna bandh karo aur ye sab kisliye??

Abir- Wo toh baad me hi pata chlega but haa be ready at 5:00.. my Angry Chorni..

Mishti- Abir? hum kahin ja rhe hai kya?

Abir moved towards door- That's a surprise sweetheart..

Mishti smiled at his Ajeeb Rajvansh...feeling special!
.
.
Kunal had just finished his meeting over skype and went out of the room...suddenly got hit with someone and he fell down.. Oh godd.. somebody fell on him too.. he felt some weight on him...

Kunal- Ahhhhh .....

He looked at the person... But wait.. she is a girl.. but he is not able to see her face as it is covered by her curly hairs ... Or say extra curly hairs...

Kunal- What the hell!!!

Kuhu removed her hairs from her face - What do you mean what the hell!! Can't you see and walk!!

Kunal pushed her and got up.. Kuhu got annoyed by his behavior and looked at him angrily..

Kunal- Ulta chor kotwal ko dannte... Khud dekh kar nhi chli aur mujhe bol rhi ho!! But..wait.. tum ho kon aur mere ghar me kya kr rhi ho?!!

Kuhu- I don't need to give my introduction..

Meanwhile Abir saw both of them arguing with each other and came running...
Abir- Nanko, Kuhu.. Kya hua aise ladd kyun rhe ho?!

Kunal- Bhai... Yeh kon hai aur hamare ghar me kya kr rhi hai?

Kuhu- Abir bro don't tell me .. ki.. yeh... Aaapka Bhai hai!!!
She said with shock in the tone.

Kunal- Tum toh...

Abir-Aree aree relax guys... Cool down.. Kunal.. she is my friend.. and she is also a doctor.. I had told you na I will be calling a doctor for uncle's treatment as we can't take him to the hospital..

Kunal-Ohh.. but bhai I think you should reconsider your choice.. yeh aur doctor!!!.
He laughed sarcastically.

Kuhu- Oh hello mister.. America ki youngest pysiotherapist hoon.. aur mujhe tumhe....

Abir interrupted her..- Chup.. tum dono kya Tom and Jerry jese lad rahe ho yarr!!

Abir- Kuhu come.. me tumhe uncle se milwayu..

Abir had already explained kuhu what all happened with Mishti's dad and Kuhu assured that she will help him in treating Mishti's father.

Kuhu examined him and told Abir that it will take time but uncle will be fine ...

Abir- Thank you so much Kuhu...

Kuhu- Anything for you bro...you were with me when no one was.. apne mujhe wapas hasna sikhaya warna us incident ke baad toh!....

Abir- Kuhu.. purani baatein yaad krke koi faiyda nhi . Tum apne aaj aur future pe focus kro ... Ok..

Kuhu nodded and smiled..

Abir and Kuhu came out of room.

Abir (in mind) - get ready for today's surprise.. Miss Angry Chorni ...
He smirked and went outside the Rajvansh Mansion...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Waiting for the surprise? Something special is on the way so...Stay connected.