Chapter One

"Sino ka?"asked Aryana when she noticed movements on the unknown body. "Are you ok"she followed asking when she did not hear a reply.

"Where am I?"asked Hyungsik, brushing his hair and shaking his head as if trying to remember something.

"Nasa Pilipinas po kayo, sa Cuyo, Palawan."

"Huh?"said Hyungsik while looking at Aryana still dazed.

Aryana flushed when Hyungsik met her eyes. It was her first time to admire such a handsome face. His glass fair skin, pointed nose, small chinky eyes made Aryana realized he's a foreigner. He's tall but he's thin, compared to the boys who grew up with her on the island.

"Ah, ibang lahi sya. Sana po magkaintindihan kami nito?!" Speak English? asked Aryana.

"A little."replied Hyungsik, now seated straight, searched his pockets and inspected himself.

"How did I get here? Where's my pilot?" as he stood up and went outside the cave.

"Oh, I think your plane crashed and you're the only survivor cause I did not found another body beside you last night."

Even though Aryana grew up on the island, she is very smart and learned from her mother who is a teacher in the village when she was alive and home schooled Aryana when she was young.

Hyungsik rushed to the shore and studied the place. "Do you have signal here?" I need to contact my father and ask for help."

"Oh, I dont think you can connect to someone from here. But my father can take you to the nearby village where you can get help."said Aryana smiling.

"Thank you."replied Hyungsik and Aryana's heart melted when she saw Hyungsik's eyes again.

Then suddenly, Hyungsik fell unconscious again. Aryana hurriedly caught Hyungsik's head and body. And she pulled him again inside the cave.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk..Gwapo nga sana, kaso lampa naman, hay.."she thought.