chapter 31

Çhapter 31

Arth's pov

8:30 pm raining.
As time goes by, more and more killings happening all over the world. And now, number of killings started rising here in this country until one of denizens popped up.

"Arth, he's around you so don't move until I give you the signal.", Lake.

"There's too many people around here and can't find the one.", Me.

"Lake, I think it's him.", I said.

"Where are you going, arth! Come back here! It's dangerous.", He screamed.

I saw him looking at me while walking through my side and I turned around then disappeared. He's not too far from here, he wears long sleeved white shirt with back vest on top like a bartender.

I just ignored Lake talking on my earphone.

"It's been a while, dearth-kun.".

"I knew it, it's you. Fravis.", I said seriously.

"Oh, you still remember me, how pathetic!", He chuckled.

"Fravis, is that really you? We were all worried about you, even mom and yume missed you a lot!", I said.

"Arth, stay away from him, he's dangerous but I need you to know, he was brainwashed by them.", Lake explained.

"Say what? Why didn't you let me earlier!", I screamed.

"The report just came in.", Lake

"Okay, nevermind.", me.

"Why don't you attack me first.", I can't speak. Should I attack him?

"Okay, then. My turn!", My cheek got a cut but how? I gasped.

"Arth are you alright?", Lake screamed though the phone.

"Just a scratch, don't worry.", I said.

I used some metal shards to attack him but he's not moving his body to attack.

He's just looking at me and I got scratches and cuts on my body. It looks like yume's ability but he can control it.

"Giving up?", he asked.

"No, I won't. I won't make my wifey angry at me home late. I'll make sure that you'll be back to our side. I begged you remember all your memories back together.", I said.

I made a shield to cover myself to attack him and fravis dodged. He's fast!

He looked at me smirking then something attacked me before I pushed down to the ground. I dodged before he attacked once again. He attacked twice and I got a broken left arm and hit my head. Blood flowing to my chin. Still standing up but my body can't move any longer.

Third came along with the troop not related to the police, "are you alright?", He asked. I fell on my knees.

"I'll see again next time, kid!". Fravis said and a woman came and went away.

"You're so pathetic, arth, we told to retreat but you aren't listening.", Third starts an argue.

"Yume gonna kill me this.", He chuckled coughing.

"You're such an idiot, arth!", Third took me to the hospital. I begged third not to tell to yume about fravis.

._-*-_.

"Ahehe, she's coming, oh dear.", I muttered.

"Arth~ what happened to you?", She asked cross-armed and tapping her foot on the floor.