chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Yume's pov

Here we go~, everybody were too excited 'cause we're showcasing our performance to the audience and it's our turn.

"You, ready, guys?", Yana.

"Good luck for all!", Yana added.

I'm just out 5days before this event so I'm a little bit nervous then aimie and Malory grabbed each of my hands. "You can do it, yume!", They both cheered me up.

"Thanks, guys!", I smiled.

The curtains up, and get started.

._-*-_.

"Guys, you made it! That was so great!", Yana grabbed my hands.", She cheered.
It's just after the curtain closed down and we're at the backstage.

"Uhm, yeah!", I said cheerfully.

"Yume, how's the feeling?", Arth.

"I'm a little bit tired, but luckily, we made it.", I smiled.

Ms. Hillmyna came in, "oh my, yume, that was so wonderful, and you look so gorgeous.", She said with a spark in her eyes, smiling.

"Better go back to the classroom, class!", Ms. Hillmyna.

._-*-_.

Woah... They prepared food in our class, courtesy of Malory. Everybody are so happy, even me, having fun then...

"Why don't we take some pics, let's just have some fun,!", Yana.

"That's a good idea, president!", Wina.

Yana took pictures of us. Some group photos, couple?, oh no! I better get out of here before aimie caught me,...

"Hey, yume-chan~~, where are you doing?", -aimie humming.

Oh no!, "A-at the b-bathroom, I-i need t-to change-", I stuttered.

"We're not done yet, honey~", she smirked.

When did she smirked at me like that, grrrr....

"Hey, guys how about couple photos?", Aimie. I'm gonna kill you, idiot.

Third and king pushed arth and stood beside me.

"Was it alright if I have you in a photo!", Arth speaks nervously.

"It's fine, it's okay, sure!", I smiled at him and he got blushing.

Everybody's so noisy for just a photo but I like it too.

"Aimie, why don't you call for mika?", I asked then her face is like a tomato.

I got an idea so I called for mika.

"Mika, come here, I just to ask you something.", She winked.

"Need something?", Mika's asking.

"Nothing, just nothing but do you like aimie?", I asked straight to the point.

"W-what?, W-hat are you talking about?", He stuttered just like aimie, his face turned to a tomato.

"Oh, I knew it!" I chuckled. "Actually, she likes you, too!", I mumbled.

"Really?", He asked.

"You've better say that to her before someone do it first.", I said so he ran fast until he reached the classroom.

"Everybody get ready", I called through phone connecting with Malory. "Oki dokie!".

"Oi, aimie?, L-let me t-tell you s-something? It's not that really important and I thought it's just... but, b-but i-i I-", Mika stuttered.

Just spill it out, you moron!

"I-i n-need to go to the bathroom, sorry.", Mika ran away.

Mika's pov

I'm really stupid, why can't I tell my feelings for her. I loved her since I met her for the first time. I looked at the mirror and my face all red. I'm fvcking stupid.

"Why don't you tell her in private. I don't know what's on her mind (yume) but I like her plan.", He giggled.

"Just invite her in a special place but not telling to anyone else, they might sneaking on you, guys, well, she's my younger twin but I was strict when it comes about boys, but you'll do. I'm happy you, guys!", He smiled.

"Hey, how about you? you tried many times confessing your feeling for yume but you still wants to be with her, is there any problem with you, guys?", I asked frankly.

"Na, don't worry about it? Just mind your own business with that brat!", Arth replied.

Aimie's pov

"What happened? Ne, yume-chan, what's going on?", I asked yume entering the room.

"I'm gonna kill that guy!", Yume murmured.

"Uhm, n-nothing. Just enjoy.", I giggled nervously.

._-*-_.

"So class 4b, listen up! I'll post this photos in our page, hope you guys like it.", Pres. Yana.

It's almost 3pm, and yume-chan changed clothes, some girls helped her up. I've never saw Mika since.

"Looking for someone?", Onii-chan.

"Y-yeah, nevermind.", I think my heart hurts, I think I'm gonna collapse any moment.

"He said he doesn't feel well so he got home and rest. And also he wrote you a letter, here!", Arth giving me the letter.

I took it, "don't follow me.", I command and read it to a private place.

Why don't he chat me, I have my number on his phone, oh well. I was thinking but Friday no classes tomorrow and on weekend. Maybe I could meet him.

Yume's pov

Where's that aimie? My plan ruined.
I'm gonna kick his ass off. Maybe her brother know where she is. I call for arth.

I stopped when I saw Malory is with him and talking to each other (obviously, dude) I hid behind the door but my heart's aching and I don't know why.

I can't hear a thing so I moved out and I don't care what they're talking about. It's just a little talked though.

"Excuse me? Fuime galleass of 4b, right? Ms. Belle of beauty and the beast?", A girl smaller than me, maybe freshman.

"Yes?", Me.

"Here's some flowers for you, hope you might like it", the girl.

"Oh, thank you very much.", I greatly thankful.

"When I saw you performing at the stage, I feel like so happy and you look gorgeous on that outfit. I idolized you, ma'am. That's all. Goodbye!", She run away.

I smiled even the girl didn't see. So I faced back to them until I saw something terrible, t-they kissed or maybe, it's just imagination but I felt so weak.