chapter 46

Chapter 46

Fravis' pov

We're gone busy today and the past few days, another 2 people were killed with the same thing, they were killed from the inside. But still no evidence found. Dearth-kun said before that the killer is a girl with red eyes, she's wearing all black, hooded and wearing black face mask.

I'm so worried for him, he might in danger but he has an ability so I didn't care to much. The Yuri girl never shown again maybe it it's a big deal for her, I never thought that someone want to rape her, a woman, how foolish is she!

I got home from a convenient store and put my groceries my kitchen. Day-off. Then I put it on its places. I'm almost done so I switched on the TV and watched some movies. I'm so bored with the movie I chose so I switched it off, not bothering to change it.

I decided to go back to my old house. I changed myself and it's 11 in the morning so I went out. I walked until I reached the address. I still remember the place we used to be. Yume's room was covered with thick dust so I cleaned it up. I went my room and there's our family photo when yume's 1st birthday on the wall. I wiped it with clean cloth.

After I cleaned around the house and it's now 6pm so I sat down on a couch where we usually stayed and enjoyed watching and having my lavender tea. I remember when yume grabbed some of my chocolates and I first time I met dearth-kun. I just smiled myself. Leaned my back and closed my eyes.

._-*-_.

Oh no! I opened my eyes and I looked at my wrist watch, almost 9'oclock. I have to go back to the apartment. I closed the door and locked it. I'm on my way until I heard something, "please don't kill me, I'll give anything you want.", A man begging for his life so i squinted. I took a closer look until I saw her, red eyes and black all over. "Hey, kid... Quit playing those knives, they're so dangerous.", I said getting closer. "Please, help me, she'll gonna kill me, I'll give money or anything you want. I'm begging you-", he stopped and he's crocked. I turned to him then blood flowing from his mouth. "Hey, old man, what's happening with you?", I asked holding his shoulders. "Leave him alone!", I yelled. "You're in my way, just move and you're not not involve here.", She said. I have no choice, I have no any weapon but I have to save this guy, I stroked my index and middle finger together to create wind attack against here then she moved away. "Come on, I'll help you.", I said then I helped him to stand. "Put him down or else i'm gonna bury this dagger on you, hmm?", She fast! "I told you to leave, but you're just hard headed. Maybe we have to have some fun, shall we?", She is a kind of psychotic.

I got away from that kid but I got wounded. "Owww, may I help you? You're bleeding...", she said then I attacked her once again and it's too late now. "Let him go!", I screamed then the old screamed and exploded from the inside of his body. I stroked once again but she dodged, "not so fast, kid!". I struck her and I was succeed. "Who are you?", I asked. She stood up and her facemask fell, "yume?", My eyes widened to reveal her face then she ran away. I called for dearth-kun and sent him my location.

"What happened here? And what happened to your arm?", Dearth-kun asked and the some of the troops. "She killed another guy. I witnessed on what she did, she's dangerous. She has an ability, she can control by bursting internal parts of the body of her victims.", I explained. He examined the body and took the wallet, "as I though!", He suddenly said. "He's one of the most wanted criminals.", He continued.

We headed to the hospital and worked on my arm. "I'm sorry.", He looked at me. "For what?", I asked. "Well, you got hurt instead of me.", He said worriedly. "Silly kid, what are you talking about? Besides, it's my fault when I tried to save the victim. It's just a scratch, don't worry about it.", I laughed awkwardly. "Okay.", He said.

"It's almost late, we need to go back home.", I said then he nodded. I got home and realized something, is that really yume? But can't tell him yet, I need to gather some info about her.