Chapter 2: Island Fun

~(Y/N) POV~

As I was talking to Byakuya Togami, he's an overweight chubby highschool student but kind and leader material none of the less.

I look over once I hear the hotel door open, I see Kazuichi and HotTopic boy walk in, they look like they hate each other. It's only been like what 10 minutes since I left, what could've happened that made them hate eachother, unless if their acting about hating each other. Something to look into. 

I run over to Kazuichi and HotTopic boy and introduce myself to HotTopic boy "Heyo! My names (y/n) (l/n). The ultimate all-rounder! Who are you?" I politely asked.

"I'm Gundham Tanaka, the ultimate dark leader." Gundham announced.

"He's the ultimate breeder, he's just trying to impress you and get his micro dong wet." Kazuichi said while looking at Gundham angrily with jealously lased in his eyes.

"I WAS NOT! I'm not as disrespectful and desperate as you, you fleshlight maker." Gundham snapped back

I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off as these two boys had to be pride off of each other by Monomi and Byakuya. Ibuki had to help me calm down after my laughing fit, once everyone was calm we all listened to Monomi.

Once she was finished with her entire speech or what not we were allowed to explore the island, while I was exploring Gundham and Kazuichi were following me around like two lost puppies, once I addressed them they said they wanted to hang out with me alone, well fuck me gently with a chainsaw I can't hang out and explore with them both alone, I'm one person not two.

"How about I just hang out with both of you at the same time and we don't bicker and fight and we just get along?" I nervously said.

They both just looked at each other and started bickering, while they were distracted I slowly retreated and explored by myself, I ran into Teruteru, he was flirting with me, I rejected him every.single.time, as I went on with my day exploring I went deep into thought.

Why are those two acting so weird, it's only been like what an hour since they first met so why do they hate each other so much already, not gonna lie those two are good looking but like if they both have that attitude it's a major turn off  I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts while Monomi was calling all of us to the beach, I went and Monomi said we were all gonna go swimming, but only if we want to, I'm not gonna lie I'm quite self-conscious but everyone else looked kinda happy so I thought I'd grab it and get changed, I was currently in the water horsing around until Kazuichi came over to me.

"Yo why'd you sneak off earlier?" He asked "Well I snuck off earlier because you and Gundham were fighting, honestly you two seem like my ideal best friends but you two just don't like each other and I don't want to be the cause of multiple fights." I blantly stated

"Oh, I get it, well I guess I could stop arguing with Gundham if that means we can hang out!" he said with a bright smile plastered on his face. "Great! Maybe we could get more people and mess around and play marco polo or something with other people! You should go ask Gundham and make a truce with him or something." I said. Kazuichi agreed and went over to Gundham, they talked and when I looked over at them they were smiling at eachother, genuine smiles as well! I asked Akane, Ibuki, Sonia, Hajime and Nagito, once all of us were in the water we started a game of marco polo, it had only been five minutes until the sky went dark.

"W-what's going on?" Kazuichi asked

"I don't know, seems this island really is full of dark power." Gundham stated while smiling.

"I don't like this one bit." Sonia said while looking over at me.

"This is gonna be eventful..." I said "Need a hug Sonia?" I whispered to not embarrass her.

"Yes please." Sonia whisper.

I hugged Sonia and thought This is gonna be quite the field trip...

~Author's Note~

Chapter 2 and this god awful fanfic is done!