Chapter 3: Meeting Monokuma (Pt.2)

~POV (Y/N)~

I sped walked beside Sonia as we rushed to Jabberwalk Park, once we got there we all just stood around the giant statue.

"Well this is very stupid." Hiyoko yells. "Can you just shut the FUCK up for FIVE MINUTES!?" Fuyuhiko yells back. A minor fight broke out between the two as everyone else just stood around aimlessly watching them bicker and Byakuya trying to break up the fight, we were soon interrupted by a loud beeping bonking noise and soon a small bear popped out of the top.

"I am your principle Monokuma!" the weird looking bear stated. "Uhhhhhh you sure about that, you and Miss Monomi look like two stuffed animals I would buy if I was 3 years old and didn't have a sense of style." I said out loud, I meant to say that in my head but whatever am I right?. The entire area was dead silent after I said that and all you could here was everyone breathing and trying to hold in laughs "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I AM YOUR PRINCIPLE NOT A DUMB STUFFED ANIMAL AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LOOK AMAZING AND HAE A SPECTACULAR SENSE OF STYLE UNLIKE YOU I MEAN LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE WEARING!" Monokuma screeched "EXCUSE ME HOE  YOU FUCKING LOOK LIKE A HALF AND HALF ICE CREAM GONE WRONG YOU TODOROKI WANNA BE TEDDY BEAR! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WOULD EAT MY FUCKING TOES WITH NO HESITATION YOU GROSS ASS BITCH YOU KNOCK OFF FREDDY FAZBEAR BITCH!" I screamed back I refuse to let let some shitty cheap half assed bear make fun of me like that.

"(Y/N) that's enough, Monokuma what did you want from any of my students anyways!" Monomi boldly said. 'Dumb pink bunny just told my off wtf' I thought.

"WELLLLLLL if (Y/N) didn't interrupt me you would've already known! As you are all students you must be DYING to graduate, there is only a single way to graduate, to graduate you must murder one of fellow classmates AND get away with the murder!" he said.

"AHAHAHHAHHAHAHA BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME WE WILL KILL EACHOTHER!!" Nekomaru yelled "YEAH I MEAN AS IF I'D LET SOME TEDDY BEAR TELL ME WHAT TO DO AS LONG AS SOMEONE MAKES GOOD MEALS I'M SET!" Akana said while looking back at Nekomaru. "Don't worry, one of you will snap under the pressure of despair, knowing one of your fellow classmates could kill you at any moment for sweet sweet victory." Monokuma said. "Now go back to your dorms and sleep, also Monomi you ugly as shit Imma fix that."

*Insert Monokuma changing Monomi to be half and half and wear a dipper like a little bitchboy even though shes a girl*" he shouted then disappeared.

We all agreed to meet up at the restaurant place to eat breakfast every morning then we went off to our dorms.

I stayed up longer then what I was supposed to be, trying to figure out who to trust and who to not trust until I heard someone leave their dorm, thinking they left something in the dinning area or at the beach I go to sleep, until a thought came up what if someone's getting murdered, no don't think about that it's only the first day I pace around my room until 11 then go to bed.

~Gundham's POV~

(Time is 10:10) Kazuichi and I snuck out of our dorms after everyone went off to sleep, we both met up outside the gates into the area and started walking to the control room, we started talking about almost everything until the topic of our classmates came up. "What do you think of everyone, who do you think will be the first to die?" Kazuichi said "Probably that mortal Mikan, you know what she was like in Hope's Peak, annoying, clumsy, scared of everything, shy, overall an easy target for murder." I simply stated "I was thinking Hiyoko, she's so annoying someone would want her dead sooner or later." Kazuichi said. "It's time to ask you a question you simple right hand man-" "I'm not your right hand man we're in this together-" "Tch whatever, back to what I was saying, who do you think would be the first to fall into despair?" I ask. "Simple, Teruteru, the poor guy has got to be worried about his mom, you and I both know when he first came to Hope Peak he didn't want to leave his mother alone, and now being stuck in a killing game has got to amplify that worry which will send him into a spiral of despair." Kazuchi said "You are for once right." I said, once we got into the control room we started checking over the cameras only to see one person awake. (Y/N). "What's up with her still being awake, shouldn't her body be begging for rest, she's been awake for awhile plus participated at the beach and even fought back to Monokuma, her body and mind should be out of energy." I blatantly say "She's an interesting character if I do say so myself, she'll find us out if we're not careful enough, she's got the brains as well as the beauty, even moer beautiful then Miss Sonia, plus (y/n) is the ultimate all-rounder after all, but we haven't talked to her, not even Miss Yukizome could get her to attend classes." Kazuichi said "Well whoever she is she must be a strong apponent if Miss Yukizome couldn't even get her to attend class. I guess we'll just have to keep and eye out for her." I say, after that the conversation ended and we sat there talking about other things until (y/n) fell asleep, once she was out cold we headed back to our cabins to sleep.