Chapter 2: Let's Meet Reimu!

|Reimu's P.O.V|
I skipped to school holding my friends hand.

"Going home! Going home! With my best friend~! Were skipping all around the town! Our friendship never ends~!" I sang.

"Ugh! Can you be any more annoying..." Tsuki chuckled, slumping in his chair.

"I can try! Want me to poke your face till you crack?" I smirked, poking his cheek lightly.

"Shut up." He giggled.

"REIMU~SENPAI!" My friend Isabella beamed. She tackled me to the floor and kissed my cheek sweetly.

"Hey Bell." I smiled.

Isabella and Tsuki have always been some of my best friends.

Of course Isabella has known me longer and she always acts odd around me, but I don't see that as a problem.

"Finally ready to go home I'm guessing?" "Mhm! Are we gonna walk home together with Tsuki today?"

"Yup! I asked Elijah if he wanted to come but, He said he couldn't."

"Of course he couldn't, what a lowlife." Tsuki scoffed.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU NERD!" Elijah growled.

"Here we go again..." I sighed, as Isabella kept hugging me and kissing my cheek gently.

"YOU HEARD ME YOU IDIOT!" The two continued to fight before someone stepped in.

The snap of their necks made them go silent and me and Isabella jumped.

"Can you idiots not fight for like TWO SECONDS!" Kace growled.

"Yes Kace. Sorry Kace." The two tremebled. I chuckled nervously. Kace is Isabella's older brother.

He's the smartest out of all of us and gets good grades!

He says his parents have, High standers, whatever that means.

He doesn't walk home with us because he has soccer practice after school. Just then the bell rang and me and Isabella jumped up.

"FINALLY SCHOOLS OUT!" We cheered. "Come on Tsuki! Let's go!" I smiled.

I watched Tuski stare up at Kace in fear before he sigh. Tsuki smiled and ran out of the door with us as we grabbed our stuff.

"Ready to head home Rei~Rei?" Isabella smiled, hugging me.

I nodded and hugged her back.

"Mhm! Let's go!" I smiled.

Once we got on the street, we began to talk about random stuff.

I jumped over cracks as Isabella and Tsuki talked. They stopped and stared at me.

Isabella giggled while Tsuki raised an eyebrow.

"Rei, What are you doing?" She giggled. "I'm skipping cracks! There are little ants at the bottom! I don't wanna kill them."

"Little ants? Seriously?" Tsuki chuckled. "Yeah! Look!" I smiled. Isabella and

Tsuki dropped to the ground with me and stared in the cracks.

"Whoa! There are tiny ants! You were right Rei~Rei!" Isabella smiled, tackling me into a hug kissing my face.

"Hey! Cut it out! That tickles~!" I giggled, holding her close.

"Fascinating, I didn't know tiny creatures could live in such small areas!" Tsuki smiled, paying attention to the ants.

"Isabella!" I heard a women call. We turned to the house a few houses down and saw Isabella's mom waving at her.