Why?

"What the fuck? Why are we here again? Its been like a fucking century and you wanna see me again?"

"Woah there, nappy. Calm the fuck down, nice to see you too."

"Aren't you supposed to be in prison, Crest?"

"Aye you ain't have to call me out like that, two cent Prince ripoff"

"Who the fuck-"

Before I could square up with my so called "husband" in our "house", the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" Called a voice coming down the stairs.

I damn near gave myself whiplash when I turned around to find a table stumbling its way down the stairs.

"Huh, the table son thing continued? Really?" I heard Chresanto ask himself

The little table boy used his front.....peg to open the door. It took him 6 minutes. We just, stood there and watched him.

The door opened to reveal 4 dudes that looked like they were in a band. Not at the same time, but they all looked like they'd been in one particular band for like 4 years and then broke up.

"Yo! Good to see you again" says a guy who looks like he had a Chris Brown shrine in his closet.

"Yeah its been what, 2 years? How ya been?" Asks EJ

"Wait, how come he gets a name and I dont?" The rat who spoke first inquired.

"Because you're not relevant." Rayan told him.

"Now I know you're not talking about relevance, Tweedle dumb. Where's your clothing line bitch?"

"Doing better than your album sales from the grave"

"Now I know-"

"Aye aye aye, hold it," I said snapping my fingers. "Why is the cast of Jojo's Circus arguing in front of my door?"

"Jacob-"

"Bye."

I slammed the door shut before Curly, Larry, Moe, and EJ could say anything else.

"Who the hell were they?" I asked Chresanto as I turned around.

Chresanto quickly froze in his position on top of the coffee table.

"Hmm?"

"I'm so fucking sick of this already."