Lazy School Days

"How did you even get attracted to tables?" Jacob asked me when we got back to our house. (Note: Got lazy. Will write their adventure from hell later.)

I sighed, sitting down on the couch. "Believe it or not, I was a totally different person before I met you...."

*****

(Chresanto literally fucks everything in site because he's a half-dog in heat. Details. Details. Details. He fucks a table and instantly falls in love. Table breaks in half.)

*****

"...and to this day I still don't know where my table son is. Before I accidentally broke her in half, she gave birth to our beautiful half human, half table baby boy. Thinking back, I might've broke him in half. I don't know. Somebody got broken in half."

"....Bullshit." He said crossing his arms.

"W-what?"

"That's all I heard. First of all..." Ugh here he goes. He proceeded to rant about all of the "dumb ass shit" that came out of my mouth.

"...and that's why your flashback was complete and utter shit." He finally finished.

"Well your whole "I was born with glass bones" thing was a more shit story than mine. At least mine was original."

"At least mine-"

DING!

We both turned towards the door.

"I-I'll get it." Jacob said. He stood up and made his way to the door.

"Um...CHRESANTO! There's something here for you!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. What could it be? I'm not expecting a package. I got up and went to the door and what I saw surprised me. It was.....my table son.

Fuck.