Flowers for the best

Y/n's POV

This morning was actually going good - Unlike everyother morning, really. Today, my parents weren't home; my sister made some food before she left and I got to sleep in for once. After I wake up, I head down stairs with out doing my hair and usually; my mum would screech at me for not doing so in that time. Addison would always give me a look of sympathy and then she'd sometimes glare at our mum - but I knew she never really disliked our mother. Anyway, I see the plate of bacon and eggs with a cup of juice left on the table with some chocolate for after. I smiled and started eating; once done, I changed.

When I head out; it's raining and everything is just wet and shiny or damp and breakable

When I head out; it's raining and everything is just wet and shiny or damp and breakable. I love this weather. I was expecting to go and chill at the beach but this is even better! As soon as I have coverage over my head; I zoom past, splashing in puddles and kicking the water along the street.

I glance around before looking up at the school; it's so weird being back here - none the less; it's still great. Stepping in felt like my world just got even better! The Acey's weren't here today! Best second day back - ever!

Soon; I spot my sister with her friends Bree and Eliza. Bree had a cheerful smile and waved me over. Eliza had a usual sly smile resting on her face; Addison was always cheerful and when she wasn't - oh god it's sad.

Bree smiled at me and pulled me into her embrace; "Hey, Y/n! I saw you at the diner with Zed and Wyatt yesterday, what was that about?' Eliza smirked and leaned against the lockers. I roll my eyes at her action. We had become close and fast friends.

"What!? Really?! Who'd she kiss!?" My sister asked with excitement. Her eyes were practically shining through out the hall. I blush a pale rose color and hide my face in my hands; "Guys - Stop" I pleaded. The girls laugh for a few minutes before the bell rang; signifying that they all had either class or practice.

I walk around to find my PE class. Just as I'm about to walk in, Zed come up to me; "Hey!" He smiles. He asks about what had happened and apologized for leaving and handed me a flower. It was fake - but beautiful. It was blue with purple fairy lights trailing up the stem; pale blue star like spots across the petals. I could tell my face was a bright red color because Zed was chucking when he looked up.

I smiled softly; "Thanks, Zed". His smile was wide and rubbed the bavk of his neck; "Of course! Flowers for the best" he winked.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹